Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] LAST DAY Aug 26!! Freedom $55 for 20GB LTE and iPhone XR/Galaxy S10e + 100k PCO Points (Rogers/Fido Targeted)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2019 3:37 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
6621 posts
3458 upvotes
Canada

[Freedom Mobile] LAST DAY Aug 26!! Freedom $55 for 20GB LTE and iPhone XR/Galaxy S10e + 100k PCO Points (Rogers/Fido Targeted)

Next best deal if you missed this one:

With Friends/Family lifetime Code (sign up before Aug 31)
$45 13gb + Galaxy S9/iPhone 8 + PC points
$60 20gb + Galaxy S10e/iPhone Xr + PC points

CNE/PNE (24mo discount)
$45 13gb + Galaxy S9/iPhone 8
$60 20gb + Galaxy S10e/iPhone Xr

------------------------------------------------------------------

Freedom mobile has a new targeted promo for current Rogers and Fido customers.
END TODAY AUG 26.

$55/mo (for 24 mo) - includes iPhone XR or Galaxy S10e
Unlimited Canada Talk/Text
20GB LTE Data

(15GB data in Freedom zone +3GB bonus with in-store activation
+2GB data Canada roaming)

Activate at The Mobile Shop at Superstore and get 100K PC Optimum Points with $0 iPhone XR or S10e
Or at Walmart get $100 Gift Card

If you're not a Rogers/fido customer, you might be able to open a cheap prepaid Fido plan and then port to Freedom

Does Not stack with $15 FF.
Last edited by RFDQ1016 on Aug 27th, 2019 12:41 am, edited 11 times in total.
Public Mobile, Koodo and Freedom Mobile customer
Thread Summary
https://www.freedommobile.ca
https://shop.freedommobile.ca/devices

Competitive offer for new activation port-ins from Rogers or Fido.

Each of the eligible plans will be credited $20 x 24mo ($480).
Each plan is eligible for an Absolute $0 phone.
3GB bonus available in-store.

With autopay:
$55/20Gb (15+3+2CA) [iPhone XR / S10e / LG G8]
$70/30GB (25+3+2CA) [Note 9]
$95/38GB (30+3+5US)

T&Cs
Rogers & Fido Customer Port In Offer
The promotion is available for a limited time at participating Freedom Mobile retail locations only, and is subject to change or cancellation without notice. To be eligible for the promotion, you must port your number to Freedom Mobile from Rogers or Fido, and activate a new Postpaid or Prepaid line during the promotion period. Eligible plans are Big Gig Unlimited plans $75/month and up (with Digital Discount):
  • Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 15GB
  • Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 25GB
  • Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 30GB + 5GB Canada-U.S.
The promotion may not be combined with any other in-market offer, with the exception of any qualifying bonus data offers, Digital Discount, Better Together Savings, the Refer a Friend program, Absolute Zero & MyTab. Your service will no longer be eligible for the promotion if you: a) Downgrade your rate plan to a non-eligible plan; or b) Port your number away from Freedom Mobile. If you are not eligible for the promotion during any month, that credit will be entirely forfeited and cannot be made up. If you qualify for the credit in the months following the ineligible month, you will continue to receive the credit as applicable.

You'll receive:
  • $480 Service Credit: A $20 monthly credit applied to your account for up to 24 months to a maximum of $480

The credits will start to be applied to your account as a top-up credit before tax within two weeks of activation (for Prepaid customers), or as a bill adjustment before tax within two weeks of activation (for Postpaid customers). The credits will be applied as long as your account is in good standing (not suspended or cancelled) and as long as you continue to be eligible. All services subject to Freedom Mobile’s Terms of Service, Internet Traffic Management Policy, Fair Usage Policy, and Privacy Policy.

Internal documentation:
Customer must keep the same number they ported in with for at least thirty (30) days after porting to be eligible.

559 replies
Jul 29, 2012
930 posts
332 upvotes
Alberta
holy, seems like a blazing deal even without F&F

why not for telus customers?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
6621 posts
3458 upvotes
Canada
stonyboys wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 6:11 pm
holy, seems like a blazing deal even without F&F

why not for telus customers?
I believe Fido is/was running a targeted promo for Freedom customers, $75 10gb and iPhone Xr.

Freedom responded by $55 for 20GB and iPhone Xr
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3617 posts
2199 upvotes
Toronto and London
Wonder if those of us who switched via the $60/mth promo with FF code can switch to this (especially within return period).
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
6621 posts
3458 upvotes
Canada
dgr81 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 6:09 pm
Thanks for the fine print. No mention of FF discount, it should work I guess

Also no mention of minimum service with fido. So possible to activate a prepaid fido line and port immediately to freedom?
Jul 10, 2017
152 posts
146 upvotes
RFDQ1016 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 6:18 pm
Thanks for the fine print. No mention of FF discount, it should work I guess

Also no mention of minimum service with fido. So possible to activate a prepaid fido line and port immediately to freedom?
as far as i know the FF discount only applies to plans 60$+

edit:/ i see that its 55 after digital discount so yeah should work.
Aug 16, 2019
11 posts
7 upvotes
I called one freedom shop, they said we cant add the F&F code to this offer.
Aug 16, 2019
11 posts
7 upvotes
Confirmed from customer service, the two offers are incompatible
Nov 25, 2018
55 posts
27 upvotes
This makes me wanna leave my corporate Roger's plan lol paying 90$ after taxes for 10gb but I did get an s10+... doesnt help that I signed this new 2yrs like 2 months ago
Dec 2, 2014
36 posts
43 upvotes
I wonder if you could port prepaid freedom number to fido and then back to freedom postpaid for this deal.
Nov 13, 2013
832 posts
1540 upvotes
Kingston, ON
good deal but I would only take it if price stayed static after 24 months and as is it will jump by $20/month after that time
Jun 22, 2009
897 posts
429 upvotes
Vancouver
This is a pretty hot deal damn I already have too many work lines