Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Freedom Mobile

LAST DAY Aug 26!! Freedom $55 for 20GB LTE and iPhone XR/Galaxy S10e + 100k PCO Points (Rogers/Fido Targeted)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2019 11:35 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1174 posts
600 upvotes
Vancouver
so could I get a fido prepaid plan then go sign up for this? I already have freedom and koodo. but this plan seem to be pretty good as in price / hardware and data bucket
Dec 10, 2012
602 posts
280 upvotes
GTA
Just message in to fb and they were able to do it for me (at least thats what they said)
Apr 11, 2018
107 posts
42 upvotes
Just got this promo. So the way it works is the first month is 75 dollars while the back office verifies that the account was indeed from Rogers/Fido and then second bill on for 24 months. Wish I had realized the mobile shop was doing this with the 200k optimum points but too late now. Still a great deal. Highly recommend doing it at the mobile shop if you are porting from Rogers/Fido as 200k optimum points becomes 300k on spend points days (such a steal, especially when you buy their sale items on stuff you normally buy)
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1174 posts
600 upvotes
Vancouver
andrewmay9 wrote: Just got this promo. So the way it works is the first month is 75 dollars while the back office verifies that the account was indeed from Rogers/Fido and then second bill on for 24 months. Wish I had realized the mobile shop was doing this with the 200k optimum points but too late now. Still a great deal. Highly recommend doing it at the mobile shop if you are porting from Rogers/Fido as 200k optimum points becomes 300k on spend points days (such a steal, especially when you buy their sale items on stuff you normally buy)
So how does it work?
Apr 11, 2018
107 posts
42 upvotes
Can you be specific about which aspect you are asking about . The port in offer ? Optimum points ?
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135827 upvotes
888888 upvotes
alicklee wrote: Yeah that too bad they improve their network a lot in major areas. Starting this month I no longer has calling bug in my place before I wasn't able to get calls unless I dropped it from LTE to 3g or be on wifi calling. Now I get full LTE bars in my place and heck even some areas where my Koodo lines don't get reception I get service with freedom. Believe me I'm surprised with the extended LTE updates . YMMV depending on araa. I'm in Vancouver area
where about in Van? near downtown? ubc = no service
3-4km away from Richmond centre = poor signal
airport = super weak
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2458 posts
916 upvotes
Toronto
Can you bring an iPhone X from the Fido port in promo to this deal and then sell the XR? Will Fido Locked iphones work on Freedom spectrum?
Apr 11, 2018
107 posts
42 upvotes
Franchise10 wrote: Can you bring an iPhone X from the Fido port in promo to this deal and then sell the XR? Will Fido Locked iphones work on Freedom spectrum?
iPhone X does work on freedom network.
And yes once you get the phone you can sell it. I’d keep the XR just for the battery life and sell the X but you win either ways
Oct 9, 2018
235 posts
103 upvotes
Hot deal, even better than the $75 + f&f deals last week.

Anyone have luck switching to this plan, especially if within the return period?
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1282 posts
830 upvotes
SASKATOON
reeepo wrote: Hot deal, even better than the $75 + f&f deals last week.

Anyone have luck switching to this plan, especially if within the return period?
I'm on live chat now trying to do it. Give it a shot. I mean it'd be stupid if they want me to cancel and sign up again.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2019
1203 posts
878 upvotes
Ontario
reeepo wrote: Hot deal, even better than the $75 + f&f deals last week.

Just had a chat with freedom they can offer the same offer but by doing so we forfeit the F&F discount.
Oct 9, 2018
235 posts
103 upvotes
Darshan7 wrote: Just had a chat with freedom they can offer the same offer but by doing so we forfeit the F&F discount.
Well this is better than the F&F deal, so we should do it right?

Thanks for the update btw.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
reeepo wrote: Well this is better than the F&F deal, so we should do it right?

FF code is lifetime and this is for 24mo
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2019
1203 posts
878 upvotes
Ontario
reeepo wrote: Well this is better than the F&F deal, so we should do it right?

I would going for it. Can any one confirm that is it 200K pc points or 100K (I only see 100K on TMS site) if we buy the phone from TMS.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
Darshan7 wrote: I would going for it. Can any one confirm that is it 200K pc points or 100K (I only see 100K on TMS site) if we buy the phone from TMS.

100k bonus in-store for the weekend
They don't update website
Oct 9, 2018
235 posts
103 upvotes
RFDQ1016 wrote: FF code is lifetime and this is for 24mo
Ah sorry, I signed up with the "fake" F&F code they were giving out at the Toronto events. So mine lasts for 24mo either way.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
reeepo wrote: Ah sorry, I signed up with the "fake" F&F code they were giving out at the Toronto events. So mine lasts for 24mo either way.
Go for it..... there will probably be something better in 24mo
Feb 18, 2019
13 posts
35 upvotes
Anyone have freedom mobile and live in Edmonton? How is the coverage/service there?
Oct 9, 2018
235 posts
103 upvotes
Called in to Freedom and the rep had no idea what I was talking about with this promo.
After going in circles for 10 minutes I gave up. She insisted the Big Gig Unlimited 15GB was $75/mo not $55/mo.

Anyone else experience this? Should I just keep trying until I get an agent that knows this promo? How long might that be......?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)