Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Freedom Mobile

LG G6 $710 off - $0 upfront + $10/month for 24 months

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2018 7:02 pm
Nov 7, 2017
319 posts
154 upvotes
max011 wrote: No, I was thinking the same thing, however could not find many positive reviews out there for that model...
oh i see, i bet beggars can't be chooser, since i have a BYOD plan and plan to stick with Freedom might as well get the free phone. too bad, the free Sony BT speaker are all done. :D
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12063 upvotes
Toronto
ceptionin wrote: Thanks for inadvertently answering my question and confirming that indoor coverage is still really bad.
Not surprised, I used Wind for 5 years and would lose signal inside stores / buildings constantly. The coverage wasn't getting better after all those years so thankfully jumped ship before the Freedom era.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5580 posts
7779 upvotes
Vancouver
kav2001c wrote: lol no they do not
Freedom Mobile does NOT support WiFi calling with Apple
Shoot... I was thinking that - if that option is supported on their network, and it is - it would be up to the phone's software & firmware.. As with Android phones - as I just learned here! - where you need to just log in into the Freedom's WiFi calling and it works...Confused, I am [to quote Master Yoda... Smiling Face With Open Mouth]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5580 posts
7779 upvotes
Vancouver
jarjarBlinks wrote: oh i see, i bet beggars can't be chooser, since i have a BYOD plan and plan to stick with Freedom might as well get the free phone. too bad, the free Sony BT speaker are all done. :D
Well, it also comes with free BT Headphones [pbby better then the phone Smiling Face With Open Mouth ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1604 posts
977 upvotes
max011 wrote: Well, it also comes with free BT Headphones [pbby better then the phone Smiling Face With Open Mouth ]
I think every Freedom store is out of stock on the promo headsets
Koodo $45 60GB 5G + Unlimited Long Distance Perk (28 Countries)
Public $120 180GB + Canada Wide (90 Day plan; less rewards = $20 per month)
Freedom $35 North America Wide + 20GB + 1GB Roaming