These three things need to be disabled (while troubleshooting):YLSF wrote: ↑Nov 30th, 2018 10:34 amThanks again for the response. I was aware that FPL coiuld only be registered to one account at a time and I had it set not to register on both apps when making outgoing calls but it turns out that I had activated the "push" servivce for incoming calls on Groundwire so I changed that and I actually disabled that account for now too as an added check.
1. In Groundwire, for the account(s) (edit account menu) in question, select "Off -- Do Not Register" for incoming calls.
2. There's also a global setting (found under settings-->Incoming calls), which will affect your accounts if they're set to use to the global setting for incoming calls. So you may need to change that to “Off — Do Not Register” as well.
3. Additionally, "Outgoing calls need registration" needs to be disabled in Groundwire (Edit Account—>Advanced Settings). This setting should always be disabled for FPL even when not troubleshooting.
a. In Zoiper, also disable push (if you subscribe to that feature). Ensure your FPL account is disabled, and lastly if there's a setting similar to "Outgoing calls need registration" ensure that is disabled as well.
Sorry, I'm not sure what "behind calling" means.I found out that the problem with my ATA went behind calling 905 numbers
4. Remember that under "Edit Account"-->Advanced Settings-->Expires needs to be 3600 for FPL in Groundwire
The 416 and 250 numbers here are useful: http://thetestcall.blogspot.com/.because went I called a 902 Shopper's Drug mart (good idea for test numbers BTW!) it didn't work and then I tried other 416 numbers beside my cell and it didn't work but 647 numbers worked
5. a) We need to look at your call status in the ATA while the call is occurring.
b) Check call history after the call attempt is made
6. And you'd need to provide the ITSP digitmap for FPL
7. Provide the phone port's digitmap
Physical Interfaces-->Phone Port
8. Provide the Phone port's outboundcallroute
9. Check under Physical Interfaces-->Phone Port to ensure the PrimaryLine is set to FPL.
10. In the ATA, check registration status
Status-->System Status-->SP(FPL) Service status
11. Check what the SIP status and SIP user agent indicates after logging in at https://www.freephoneline.ca/showSipSettings
I especially want to see what the SIP user agent is when you have these problems.
Yes. And nothing involving Tropo will work because that service is no longer offered.I am confused by one thing in your various posts. The PDF guide you have for FPL doesn't mention the latest firmware but mentions some other firmwares where the guide will work in. I assume it will work fine with 3.2.2 (Build: 5921EX) and it just hasn't been updated yet.
For Google Voice, yesIs that what you recommend people to use for firmware on the OBI200?
The hacked firmware does work on an OBi200, but I'm not going to be answering/troubleshooting questions about it. You can ask over here: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r317927 ... mware-mods.I see there is a modded version available as well but I don't think I need anything on the modded version right now (i.e. sounds like it is for Google Voice use but I don't even know if that works on the obi200).
It means that you can download the firmware and install it yourself without using Obitalk.com or waiting for Obihai to push it to your device: http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php? ... 2#msg95322.On this post - 3.2.2 (Build: 5921EX) there is mention of OBI not allowing people to manually update to the latest firmware on the devices. Does that mean you can updated to 3.22 build 5921EX but not beyond that ?
It works perfectly fine.Or does it mean that updating to this build even doesn't work.
I can't say I'm looking forward to going through your dialplan (6,7,and 8). For me, that's time consuming (I can take a look, but sometimes I just want to relax given this is Friday). You could also ask at http://www.dslreports.com/forum/voip about your dialplan. There are people over there that are better at parsing broken dial plans than I am.
Alternatively, you could perform a factory reset, and then go through the PDF guide again: https://www.obitalk.com/info/faq/Troubl ... tory-Reset.