Tags:
None
Jul 17, 2006
229 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

French Bulldog Breeder suggestions

Hey all

I'm looking to get a french bulldog puppy from a breeder later this year. I have maxed out my research and been on tons of breeder websites (ranging from legitimate to super sketchy). I've also seen the long threads here about clearly disgusting 'breeders'. Does anyone with a French Bulldog have a recommendation for a breeder (in Ontario) that I can look into?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2 replies
Dec 7, 2007
197 posts
3 upvotes
Milton
Met a great breeder at a dog show. She referred us to another breeder for an English bulldog because she didn't have a litter at the time. Her bulldog won many awards in these shows. I believe she breeds frenchie too. Google full of bull. Her name is Yvonne. Great resource and person to talk to
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2012
2541 posts
641 upvotes
Toronto
Leafs_sundin wrote: Hey all

I'm looking to get a french bulldog puppy from a breeder later this year. I have maxed out my research and been on tons of breeder websites (ranging from legitimate to super sketchy). I've also seen the long threads here about clearly disgusting 'breeders'. Does anyone with a French Bulldog have a recommendation for a breeder (in Ontario) that I can look into?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
PM me :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)