Frenchie (royalpups.ca)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2017 3:02 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Feb 16, 2017
2 posts

Frenchie (royalpups.ca)

Anyone purchase a Frenchie from royal pups?
Last edited by Mebee82 on Feb 19th, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
17 replies
Mar 24, 2016
176 posts
73 upvotes
scarborough
If your looking for a designer dog with a poodle mix try www.arcountrykennel.com.

I bough a shih poo 3 yeras ago and another about 4 months ago. Puppies are healthy . She was very pleasent to deal with. Had to drive to bancroft dor pickup. but well wroth it ..
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2012
2292 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
explorer11 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2017 4:55 pm
If your looking for a designer dog with a poodle mix try www.arcountrykennel.com.

I bough a shih poo 3 yeras ago and another about 4 months ago. Puppies are healthy . She was very pleasent to deal with. Had to drive to bancroft dor pickup. but well wroth it ..
Worst suggestion ever!
This is a puppy BROKER! Unamused Face
In other words, they resell puppy mill dogs.
Mar 24, 2016
176 posts
73 upvotes
scarborough
MrsPotato wrote:
Feb 20th, 2017 2:38 pm
Worst suggestion ever!
This is a puppy BROKER! Unamused Face
In other words, they resell puppy mill dogs.
This is not a puppy mill. I have been there numerous times and the dogs are well taking care off.

So maybe you go ahead and buy your puppy on Kijiji amd meet someone in the Walmart parking lot. And shes not there to sell you a dog if she know you are incapable of raising it.

Im more than happy with my dogs. and would do it all over again

Walmart puppies
Mar 24, 2016
176 posts
73 upvotes
scarborough
A & R Country Kennel has no affiliation with any other dog breeders. We are an independent kennel whose aim is to raise healthy dogs; sell puppies at reasonable prices; and educate new owners about canine care. We use natural breeding techniques and run a very clean, humane facility. We do not allow other kennels or pet stores to sell our puppies on our behalf.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2012
2292 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
explorer11 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2017 3:24 pm
A & R Country Kennel has no affiliation with any other dog breeders. We are an independent kennel whose aim is to raise healthy dogs; sell puppies at reasonable prices; and educate new owners about canine care. We use natural breeding techniques and run a very clean, humane facility. We do not allow other kennels or pet stores to sell our puppies on our behalf.
Sure ....... you're selling mutts (any mixed breed is a mutt!) at premium prices.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2012
2292 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
explorer11 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2017 3:21 pm
This is not a puppy mill. I have been there numerous times and the dogs are well taking care off.

So maybe you go ahead and buy your puppy on Kijiji amd meet someone in the Walmart parking lot. And shes not there to sell you a dog if she know you are incapable of raising it.

Im more than happy with my dogs. and would do it all over again

Walmart puppies
What on earth are you talking about?! LOLLL
Apr 25, 2011
611 posts
208 upvotes
British Columbia
How do you report threads?

This is obviously a plug for some puppy broker or puppy mill. Either are bad practises and should not be supported. If it wasn't obvious from the first post, then it was made clear when the OP later talks like they are the owners of the facility...

Kijiji also is not a good option for obtaining a dog. However at the very least many Kijiji dogs are from backyard breeders which is a very slight step up from a comercial oganization like a mill or broker in that the parents are more likely household pets and not in an over crowded environment or kennel situation.

People should look into obtaining a dog from a rescue or a reputable breeder.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2012
2292 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
Mebee82 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2017 1:08 pm
Anyone purchase a Frenchie from royal pups breeder ( royalpups.ca)?? Or can recommend a breeder?
Oh how I love google ...
Royalpups.ca is registered to Megan Zarzecki.
Google her, and up comes her ownership to ...
http://www.royalgermanshepherds.ca/
And
https://www.complaintsboard.com/complai ... 46234.html

Way to bring them to everyone attention! (In the worst way possible!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5136 posts
655 upvotes
South of Ottawa
MrsPotato wrote:
Feb 20th, 2017 7:52 pm
Oh how I love google ...
Royalpups.ca is registered to Megan Zarzecki.
Google her, and up comes her ownership to ...
http://www.royalgermanshepherds.ca/
And
https://www.complaintsboard.com/complai ... 46234.html

Way to bring them to everyone attention! (In the worst way possible!
Haha, love the websites with the painfully obvious grammatical errors. So professional and hits all the right notes. Said no one ever. :eyeroll
May 22, 2016
592 posts
76 upvotes
Ontario
Do your research with french bulldogs as they have become very trendy but are prone to health issues. 5 years is about the time they started getting popular so be weary of the breeder.
Jun 27, 2017
1 posts
Hey there just wondering if you ended up getting a pup from them and if so what your experience has been like so far?
Jul 18, 2017
1 posts
PARVOVIRUS FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPIES BEING SOLD!!! I just purchased an 8 week old French bulldog for my kids from this breeder on July 15, 2017. Within the first 24 HOURS the puppy had diarrhea, Megan said in was from stress and leaving, then vomitting started. Within 48 hours the dog was at the vets and now has been there for 3 days at about $500 a day. Megan is now is not returning phone calls or emails. We will be pursuing this as my kids have been crying for days. We only got the puppy 4 days ago. He is at deaths door, vomiting and hasn't eaten for over 2 days, and she cant return my phone calls but calls the vet to say it must be something else. Even though she has the parvovirus test results in front of her face. I have blood test results, vet bills and bill of sales from royal pups. I will be posting them everywhere on social media i can since this has been done to my small kids; i expect my vet bills to be paid out of the cash i purchased the puppy with. She may seem like she cares for the animals but if she is not concerned with their safety and the hygiene of their environment then how can she really care. I feel painfully duped, my kids barely had the puppy for 24 hours and they are so attached. Parvovirus is contacted 7 to 14 days prior to symptoms. 8 families of new adorable frenchies born May 13/2017 are most likely in for a heartbreaking few weeks, especially if they do not go to vet soon enough. And costly. I hope somehow i am helping to prevent future pain to families.
I now see there are problems with the German shepherd puppies she breed above, that didn't come up when I searched under royalpups.ca
[OP]
Feb 16, 2017
2 posts
Sad to hear your pup is not doing well. I did not end up purchasing a frenchie from royal pups. I had a bad feeling when she said her pups could swim and they had no a/c. Also there are bad reviews about their German shepherds