Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
4501 posts
1904 upvotes
Mississauga
This^

My wife has always wanted Jeep - not the pos wannabe Compass, Patriot, etc. - a real Jeep. I told her it won't sound like a car and it won't drive like a car. So we rented a JKU for a weekend so she could live with one for more than a 20 minute test drive. She wasn't fazed so we ended up buying one and she loves it!
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
18545 posts
1841 upvotes
mrweather wrote:
May 21st, 2016 6:58 pm
This^

My wife has always wanted Jeep - not the pos wannabe Compass, Patriot, etc. - a real Jeep. I told her it won't sound like a car and it won't drive like a car. So we rented a JKU for a weekend so she could live with one for more than a 20 minute test drive. She wasn't fazed so we ended up buying one and she loves it!
My wife always wanted a Wrangler but they were never practical. Then they released the 4 door JKU and that all changed. Never one to get in early on a new generation, we ended up getting one after they upgraded to the current Pentastar engine.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
25838 posts
4043 upvotes
Hamilton
mrweather wrote:
May 21st, 2016 6:58 pm
This^

Send some pics plz
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Banned
Nov 19, 2014
910 posts
246 upvotes
Jeeps are for a specific crowd. If you're concerned about gas mileage and easy handling, it's not for you.

People who buy Jeeps love Jeeps, and often buy Jeeps again.
In Vancouver, we're getting middle-aged Asian women driving Wranglers now.

They are hot commodities in China, so much so that Chrysler decided to build a factory there. At one point a few years ago, it would cost $190,000 USD to buy a Wrangler in China because of tariffs so the Jeep brand there built some great awareness as a prestige brand.
I think I can count on 1 hand the # of Asians I see in Jeeps in Vancouver. I never see them.

That's why they're excellent buys if you're an Asian dude.
I'm At The W, But I Can't Meet You In The Lobby, Girl I Gotta Watch My Back, Cuz I'm Not Just Anybody, I Seen Em' Stand In Line, Just To Get Beside Her, That's When We Disappear, You Need GPS To Find Her, Oh That Was Your Girl? I Thought I Recognized Her."
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
18545 posts
1841 upvotes
Corner3 wrote:
May 22nd, 2016 2:15 pm
I think I can count on 1 hand the # of Asians I see in Jeeps in Vancouver. I never see them.

That's why they're excellent buys if you're an Asian dude.
There are 3 Wrangler owned by Asians in my work parking lot alone plus 3 more by Caucasians. Then again, I work in Richmond.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed