Frustrating return experience with ssense

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2019 8:04 pm
[OP]
May 7, 2017
193 posts
76 upvotes

Frustrating return experience with ssense

I recently bought 3 items from ssense, and decided to keep one and send back 2. I initiated a return request online, got the shipping label, and sent back 2 items in one shipment. On the day they received the shipment, they processed the return right for one item right away and I recieved an email confirmation for it. I was a bit worried at that point why only one item was processed so I emailed them and asked them about the second item I sent back. They assured me that it's a normal procedure that they process return separately even if they are shipped in one shipment. 9 business days have passed, and many emails and chat back and forth, I still haven't gotten the refund for the second item. Ssense said they refunded me the money already, which I did, but for one item only. The refund for the second item is still missing. I have a feeling that somehow either someone has forgotten the second item and now they dont know where it is. It's a pair of Nike sneakers of $140. Im now in the process of getting PayPal involved. I gave paypal all the info and screenshots of purchase, return request email, shipping label, confirmation of delivery, as well as the return confirmation of one item. I'm waiting for paypals reply.

Do you guy have any experience like this? If so is there anything else I can do to make the case stronger? Can I ask for a weight confirmation of the parcel from Canada post to confirm that both items were sent back not one?

It's a frustrating experience and I really hope to get my money back.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1428 posts
609 upvotes
London
just give paypal the tracking showing u return it they should refund u.
Dec 26, 2010
32 posts
40 upvotes
Ottawa
Is this the store that charges like 300 dollars for a t shirt?