• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2017 3:04 pm
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
47 posts
23 upvotes
Trader Score: 0

[FS] 50$ Chapters Indigo giftcard for 45$ or swap

I had this for a while but never got to use it. There's nothing from Chapters Indigo that I would usually buy. I would accept 45$, or swap with another card, or best offer.
Thanks
Share:
10 replies
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
47 posts
23 upvotes
There is another 15% off sale this weekend at Chapters with Free Shipping on every order!

Shop the whole Sale here
You can shop by department below:

Fashion
Home Decor
Paper
Toys
Baby
Tabletop & Entertaining
One of the hottest toys is back in stock and Hatchimals are included in the 15% off promotion at $76.49. They were THE gift this Christmas and my girls adore theirs.

Another favourite in our house are scooters and this Globber 3 Wheel Adjustable version is fantastic. We really loved the stability with the 3 wheels and my girls would choose these over bikes any day! Also $76.49 with the weekend promotion.

I have to be honest, I can't stand yoga. So what could possibly make it tolerable? This gorgeous purple Gaiam 3mm Classic Printed Yoga Mat. It's down to $22.94 with the promotion and will give me something to think about, if meditation doesn't quite work!

Be sure to enter the promo code "15FORYOU" at checkout to take advantage of the 15% off regular priced purchases.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
47 posts
23 upvotes
ndigo Chapters Canada has a weekend coupon code starting today! Save 15% off regular-priced toys, decor, style, paper & more. To get the Indigo Chapters offer, enter the promo code SWEET15 at checkout. This offer excludes books, Lego and electronics.

This Indigo weekend promo code is valid online from today Friday, April 21, 2017 until Sunday, April 23, 2017.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
47 posts
23 upvotes
Sunday, May 14th this year, which may seem far off, but it won’t be long before you’re waking up on Sunday morning only to realize that you forgot to get your dear old mum a present to recognize her years of service in raising you. So I suggest you act early to save yourself future stresses. And what would be a better place to start than Indigo Chapters Canada where they have a number of gifts, books, and cards to choose from all of which are perfectly suited for mom?

Chapters Indigo has divided their Mother’s Day selection into sections to make your shopping even less stressful; those sections are broken down by Mother’s Day themed books, gifts by prices, gift cards and Mother’s Day gifts. In the $25 or less sale, I was able to find this appropriate and adorable Best Mom Ever Mug, which are being sold for the very reasonable price of $15.

In the Mother’s Day book section, you’ll find a fabulous selection of titles that have been curated to fit the likes of almost any kind of mom out there. One title that I think most mom’s (and dad’s for that matter) would enjoy is the hot novel from Liane Moriarty, which has recently been converted into a popular HBO series starring Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman, Big Little Lies. I have finished both the book and the series and both are as addictive as binging a new TV series on Netflix. Plus, the book is currently on sale for 40% off the regular price of $22 and is now just $12.82.

Chapters Indigo will be offering FREE shipping on all orders that are $25 or more, or free shipping to any store on all orders!
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
47 posts
23 upvotes
Canadian Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Bargains, Flyers, Contests Canada
Indigo Canada Deals of the Week: Save 50% Off Playmobil NHL + 50% Off Cookbooks + More!
by Miss Splendid / Apr 17, 2017

Indigo Canada has released their new deals of the week! The deals include:

25% OFF DR. SEUSS BOOKS
25% OFF BASKETS & STORAGE
30% OFF BOOK ACCESSORIES
50% OFF PLAYMOBIL NHL COLLECTION
Bestsellers $10 and under
2 books for $15
Health & wellness books for $10 and under
Cookbooks for $10 and under
Up to 80% off beautiful books
Up to 50% off candles & home fragrance
50% off frames & wall décor
Up to 50% off seasonal décor
Up to 60% off pillows & throws
Tabletop & entertaining
Up to 50% off tea accessories
Up to 60% off entertaining essentials
Up to 50% off bags & pouches
30% off slippers & sleepwear
40% off bath & body
Up to 30% off jewellery & accessories
Up to 50% off scarves & cold weather accessories
Up to 30% off select baby & toddler toys & gifts
Up to 50% off toys
70% off gift wrap & party planning
Up to 50% off social stationery
Up to 50% off agendas & calendars
Up to 50% off journals & albums
Up to 50% off office supplies
Up to 50% off office furniture
Up to 50% off fitness trackers & accessories
Up to 40% off audio
Up to 40% off cases & covers
Up to 40% off tech accessories
Up to 40% off video games
Up to 30% off kids’ tech
Up to $50 off ipad mini
and more!

These deals of the week end on April 23 2017.

Indigo offers free shipping on orders $25 and over or FREE shipping no minimum to any Indigo store.

Click here to shop at Indigo Canada!
May 23, 2014
561 posts
259 upvotes
Trader Score: 12 (100% Positive)
Lol try lowering the price. Chapters cards don't sell for a 10% discount. More like 18-20%. Economics 101
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
47 posts
23 upvotes
Indigo Chapters Canada has a weekend coupon code starting today! Save 15% off regular-priced toys, decor, style, paper & more. To get the Indigo Chapters offer, enter the promo code SWEET15 at checkout. This offer excludes books, Lego and electronics.

This Indigo weekend promo code is valid online from today Friday, April 28, 2017 until Sunday, April 30, 2017.

Click here to get all Indigo Chapters Canada’s online deals.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
47 posts
23 upvotes
This week Indigo Canada is having a 5 Days of Book Deals with a new deal everyday! Today, May 5 2017, you save 50% off select Most-Anticipated Books.

Indigo offers free shipping on orders $25 and over or FREE shipping no minimum to any Indigo store.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
47 posts
23 upvotes
Not every mom wants flowers… Why not give mom a cool tech gift this Mother’s Day?Indigo Canada has some good tech deals going on such as:

$30 off Fitbit Alta HR
$50 off Fitbit Flex 2
$30 off Fitbit Charge 2
20% off select Headphones
20% off select Phone Cases
$20 off Kobo Aura e-reader
and more

Indigo offers free shipping on orders $25
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
47 posts
23 upvotes
Indigo Chapters Canada has a weekend coupon code starting today! Save 15% off regular-priced toys, decor, style, paper & more. To get the Indigo Chapters offer, enter the promo code SWEET15 at checkout. This offer excludes books, Lego and electronics.

This Indigo weekend promo code is valid online from today Friday, May 12, 2017 until Sunday, May 14, 2017.

Click here to get all Indigo Chapters Canada’s online deals.
[OP]
Dec 23, 2016
47 posts
23 upvotes
I finally managed to swap the card.
Please delete this thread.
Thanks