Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

FS/BB: Sony Wireless Pulse Headset + Black Ops 2 $149.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2012 12:59 am
Dec 12, 2011
99 posts
187 upvotes
Ontario

[Best Buy] FS/BB: Sony Wireless Pulse Headset + Black Ops 2 $149.99

Best Buy and Future Shop are selling the new Sony Wireless Pulse Headset with Black Ops 2 for PS3 for $149.99, advertised in their flyers. The headset is priced at $149 regularly so if your interested in the headset, your getting Black Ops 2 for free. I picked up the headset a month ago and it's worth the $150, great for watching movies, TV or playing PS3. It's also super compatible (I've used it with my Mac, iPhone, iPad, PS3, TV (using a red/white audio adapter) and more). Plus the headset looks much better than the last model, with the microphone hidden and looks more sleek, so you can use it in public without looking too intense.
94 replies
Oct 11, 2008
687 posts
78 upvotes
Trois-Rivi
Posted inside another thread, but this is a really good deal sooooo it deserve its own thread.
Nov 26, 2003
845 posts
222 upvotes
Halifax
Thanks OP, wouldn't have seen this in the other post. Going to split it with a friend who wants Black Ops.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
No pictures or links?
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4282 posts
2281 upvotes
BC
Yeah good idea on making a new thread for this. I called WM to see if I could PM there since I have a GC (phone deal) and they said they don't match "Bundle pricing". I was persistent and they finally said to bring in the flyer and they'd see what could be done.

Anyone have similar experience at WM ...am I going to get anywhere with this?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2705 posts
1197 upvotes
Calgary
This is a great deal if you want both items. I have credit at EB games and called to see if they would price match and they told me they don't price match bundles either.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
Dane! I just want the headset. Buying the bundle won't save me anything! :razz:
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2003
1252 posts
130 upvotes
Calgary
althetrainer wrote: Dane! I just want the headset. Buying the bundle won't save me anything! :razz:
Trade it in at FS for instore credit.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1892 posts
574 upvotes
Calgary
althetrainer wrote: Dane! I just want the headset. Buying the bundle won't save me anything! :razz:
Sell it on kijiji or something. Day one release, sell it for $50. Someone will bite.

Or even stick around and look for buyers there. Tons of people will be buying it for full price.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4282 posts
2281 upvotes
BC
Has anyone used this headset and is it comfortable?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2011
3633 posts
444 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
For them to pair this up with a popular game like COD... I don't think you could expect much out of it.
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
loserga wrote: For them to pair this up with a popular game like COD... I don't think you could expect much out of it.
Umm, the headphones have been out for a while and are very well reviewed...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
Wr3ck3d wrote: Trade it in at FS for instore credit.
mchuong wrote: Sell it on kijiji or something. Day one release, sell it for $50. Someone will bite.

Or even stick around and look for buyers there. Tons of people will be buying it for full price.
Those are interesting thoughts! I don't do trade-in though and selling it on Kijiji often attracts lowballers. Happened to me one time too many! :lol:
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1892 posts
574 upvotes
Calgary
althetrainer wrote: Those are interesting thoughts! I don't do trade-in though and selling it on Kijiji often attracts lowballers. Happened to me one time too many! :lol:
If you don't do trade ins or kijiji. Just stay in the store for a bit after you buy it. If someone picks up the card for Black Ops tell them you bought the bundle and don't want Black Ops and will sell it for $50 or so.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
mchuong wrote: If you don't do trade ins or kijiji. Just stay in the store for a bit after you buy it. If someone picks up the card for Black Ops tell them you bought the bundle and don't want Black Ops and will sell it for $50 or so.
Wow, you're full of resources. But... wouldn't that look a bit iffy? It's like scalping only you sell it for less! :lol: :lol:
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1892 posts
574 upvotes
Calgary
althetrainer wrote: Wow, you're full of resources. But... wouldn't that look a bit iffy? It's like scalping only you sell it for less! :lol: :lol:
Or find a friend who just wants the game and split it with them. Might look a bit shady but they're getting the game for cheaper than what they would've paid and you get your headset for cheaper. Win win situation haha.
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2011
1486 posts
175 upvotes
Futureshop shipped my call of duty today. Said CanadaPost already received it.
"Want Some Steelbooks? Deal wit it" - Futureshop
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7611 posts
5047 upvotes
Anyone know if toysrus will price match this bundle?