Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

FS & BB: Trade 2 selected games get $60 Gift Card

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2012 6:26 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 23, 2010
90 posts
33 upvotes
Hey, I'm heading into BB tonight to trade 2 for the $60, but I was wondering if anyone knows whether BB still has their offer where if you trade in three games they give an additional $10 to the TIV of the games. I've got a bunch of old games lying around that I'd love to unload. Any knowledge is appreciated, thanks.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1892 posts
574 upvotes
Calgary
JohnnyHandsx wrote: Hey, I'm heading into BB tonight to trade 2 for the $60, but I was wondering if anyone knows whether BB still has their offer where if you trade in three games they give an additional $10 to the TIV of the games. I've got a bunch of old games lying around that I'd love to unload. Any knowledge is appreciated, thanks.
Not at the moment.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
Anyone know when this offer ends?
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1310 posts
417 upvotes
Ottawa
Jaytee wrote: Anyone know when this offer ends?
Unknown, but probably week-to-week. Some people who have seen next week's flyer says it will be for next week as well. Of course, the list of qualified games may change at anytime (usually only on Friday mornings).
Jul 20, 2007
692 posts
260 upvotes
Aurora
TheOtaku wrote: Just went to trade in two games today and they didn't even bother with the gift card. They just did the trade straight for halo 4.
Same here at the warden n 7 futuresop. They also offered steelbook or the t shirt.
May 18, 2010
504 posts
124 upvotes
Ottawa
madamadakun wrote: Same here at the warden n 7 futuresop. They also offered steelbook or the t shirt.
Jealous!! The FS I went to were all out of steel books
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
JohnnyHandsx wrote: Hey, I'm heading into BB tonight to trade 2 for the $60, but I was wondering if anyone knows whether BB still has their offer where if you trade in three games they give an additional $10 to the TIV of the games. I've got a bunch of old games lying around that I'd love to unload. Any knowledge is appreciated, thanks.
If you're asking about T3 + 10, it'll probably pop up between now and xmas. Seems to happen every other week. Do note however that the fine print would NOT allow you to combine both offer (namely you won't get $70 + the TIV of the 3rd game). You'll get either T3 + 10 or $60 then the 3rd game by itself without the $10 bonus.
Aug 29, 2012
869 posts
249 upvotes
madamadakun wrote: Same here at the warden n 7 futuresop. They also offered steelbook or the t shirt.
Lucky, the FS I went to only had 1 steelbook left and it was an extremely damaged one. I took it anyways since it was free.
May 11, 2009
554 posts
29 upvotes
I did a T2 for Halo 4 tonight. The FS store gave me the game, t-shirt, code, and the steelbook. It's the last "set" at that store. :twisted:
Oct 11, 2007
499 posts
399 upvotes
Montreal
can i trade in 2 games, take the $60 gift card and apply it to say an IPOD TOUCH?
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1892 posts
574 upvotes
Calgary
gfhgf wrote: can i trade in 2 games, take the $60 gift card and apply it to say an IPOD TOUCH?
You can use it towards anything in the store.
Sep 23, 2010
90 posts
33 upvotes
GVRtrader wrote: If you're asking about T3 + 10, it'll probably pop up between now and xmas. Seems to happen every other week. Do note however that the fine print would NOT allow you to combine both offer (namely you won't get $70 + the TIV of the 3rd game). You'll get either T3 + 10 or $60 then the 3rd game by itself without the $10 bonus.
Great response, thanks very much. I wasn't actually interested in combining, but that's useful to know. I'll keep my eye on the website for the T3 + 10 as you call it. I assume there is no minimum TIV for the 3 games, just $10 on top of whatever value you have.
Jan 19, 2011
454 posts
17 upvotes
Just finished asscreed 3....I'd trade this sucka but mp is too good!
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2009
1089 posts
179 upvotes
JohnnyHandsx wrote: I assume there is no minimum TIV for the 3 games, just $10 on top of whatever value you have.
So long as the game is actually in their system, many older titles are $1, but some of the older games, like sports from 08 back are not in their at all.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1892 posts
574 upvotes
Calgary
stulec52 wrote: So long as the game is actually in their system, many older titles are $1, but some of the older games, like sports from 08 back are not in their at all.
They have a generic code for games if it isn't in the system. It gives the game a value of $1 if its not recognized in the system.
Nov 22, 2007
146 posts
10 upvotes
Alberta
I traded in a few games last nite, stopped at costco before i went and they had super mario galaxy 2 for $19.97.. If anyone needs qualifiers then you can grab it there
May 18, 2010
504 posts
124 upvotes
Ottawa
SaleHunter wrote: I traded in a few games last nite, stopped at costco before i went and they had super mario galaxy 2 for $19.97.. If anyone needs qualifiers then you can grab it there
Online price on the Costco website says $56.99. Maybe YMMV?
Nov 22, 2007
146 posts
10 upvotes
Alberta
Chancy21 wrote: Online price on the Costco website says $56.99. Maybe YMMV?
I went too the Peterborough costco so it could be YMMV, they had a lot of copies there though.. i'd check your local costco if you need a qualifier
May 18, 2010
504 posts
124 upvotes
Ottawa
SaleHunter wrote: I went too the Peterborough costco so it could be YMMV, they had a lot of copies there though.. i'd check your local costco if you need a qualifier
After calling, the price is valid, but no stock in Ottawa. May be a good PM opportunity. Good find SaleHunter. Bonne chance to anyone looking for stock.
Mar 13, 2010
559 posts
342 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
anyone try trading forza 4 version from the bundle with the wireless speed wheel?
it has a barcode on the case but above it, it says not for individual sale, Im pretty sure the barcode is not the same as the standard forza 4

can bestbuy enter the game title manually or do they have to scan the barcode for the trade to work?

wondering if its worth going there tomorrow

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)