None
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2010
2447 posts
272 upvotes
Brampton
XShadowX wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 5:57 am
I traded, 3 the same game on the same day, at different FS, your account is Not linked or show any history that you did any trade ins.
they can actually see it, they jus dont care to check
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2010
2447 posts
272 upvotes
Brampton
honggil wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 11:30 pm
Weird how they haven't updated their list yet... Wanna trade in my resident evil 6 dammnnn
same :(
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
1392 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto, ON
fatal15 wrote:
Nov 18th, 2012 11:57 pm
same :(
I think Re6 is worth quite a bit for trade in at ebgames ...but not as good as Fs trade 2. :(
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
3906 posts
864 upvotes
Toronto
Resident Evil will probably hold its value for a while so I wouldn't worry too much... I want to unload my X-COM and Dishonored tho. :P
Jan 10, 2008
109 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure what to put towards Hitman, any suggestions?
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2008
4968 posts
967 upvotes
Montreal
If any of you want to trade good games like you mention, find a RFD member that wants to flip some FS qualifier junk for you. Should be pretty easy.

I am sure it would be better for the community.

I would take X-Com / Dishonored /Resident Evil for a FS qualifier without second guess...

Do not ask FS/BB to update its list.

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
1411 posts
45 upvotes
honggil wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 12:03 am
I think Re6 is worth quite a bit for trade in at ebgames ...but not as good as Fs trade 2. :(
Going by TIVS.ca, Resident Evil 6 is only worth $18 at EB.
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1373 upvotes
Kanata
De_Constructor wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 3:11 pm
Going by TIVS.ca, Resident Evil 6 is only worth $18 at EB.
Anything over $15 is worth $30+tax towards their T2 games, like Black Ops 2
Jul 19, 2008
189 posts
22 upvotes
North York
cashinstinct wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 2:48 pm
If any of you want to trade good games like you mention, find a RFD member that wants to flip some FS qualifier junk for you. Should be pretty easy.

I would take X-Com / Dishonored /Resident Evil for a FS qualifier without second guess...

Thanks.
Agreed. I would take Dishonored for a qualifier too.
Jul 20, 2003
407 posts
27 upvotes
Gatineau
So panned through the thread briefly so forgive me if I missed the answer (ok..so I searched instead of checking every page) but wanted to clarify a couple things on this promo before the sands run out...

1. Trade in is for store credit which does NOT need to be used on the spot?
2. In store credit can be used towards *anything* in the store (including Tablegt..more specifically including a shiny new Nexus 7 32 gb ;) )
3. Limit 1 /customer but if my wife and I went in with 4 games I imagine they could not say no to 2 x seperate transactions and then both of us plopping down the credit towards the Nexus 7?

Just trying to maximize value out of these games while I can and a Tablet purchase is looming now that my kids are stealing my phone for Angry Bird SW and Bad Piggies

Thanks!

ex
Nov 3, 2011
740 posts
90 upvotes
STOUFFVILLE
torrentman wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 3:21 pm
Agreed. I would take Dishonored for a qualifier too.
+1, would take any of those 3 mentioned (Resident Evil 6, X-COM and Dishonored) for a FS qualifer
May 18, 2010
366 posts
47 upvotes
Ottawa
exnihilio wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 3:31 pm
So panned through the thread briefly so forgive me if I missed the answer (ok..so I searched instead of checking every page) but wanted to clarify a couple things on this promo before the sands run out...

2. In store credit can be used towards *anything* in the store (including Tablegt..more specifically including a shiny new Nexus 7 32 gb ;) )
3. Limit 1 /customer but if my wife and I went in with 4 games I imagine they could not say no to 2 x seperate transactions and then both of us plopping down the credit towards the Nexus 7?

ex
That works perfectly fine! If you're lucky, you might not even require the wife to be there, but sometimes it helps having some feminine presence to bat an eye :p
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2008
4968 posts
967 upvotes
Montreal
exnihilio wrote:

Does not need to be used on the spot, it's a regular giftcard like you could buy.
exnihilio wrote:
Exact.
exnihilio wrote:
They will not know what you use the credit on, they do not care.

In theory it's 1 trade per customer, but if you have multiple different qualifiers, you could probably get away with trading many of them at the same right (as long no dupes). Depends on the store / rep / etc....

I often trade 4 games at same time. They must do it on different receipt (2 transactions).

Depends on how many games you have :)
Jul 21, 2008
553 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
exnihilio wrote:

Just trying to maximize value out of these games while I can and a Tablet purchase is looming now that my kids are stealing my phone for Angry Bird SW and Bad Piggies

Thanks!

ex
Answers are in order:

Yes
Yes
Yes
Apr 19, 2005
645 posts
32 upvotes
cashinstinct wrote:
Nov 19th, 2012 2:48 pm

Thanks.
Yet strangely, I tried for MONTHS to get anyone at all to trade me Sleeping Dogs for a qualifier. There was even one guy who posted that he was definitely trading in his SD to FS and he wouldn't trade it to me for my qualifier, even if I drove to his FS and met him there.
× < >