Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2131 posts
880 upvotes
Xephy wrote:
Nov 30th, 2012 11:25 pm
It was. May have changed now cause of all the abuse.
I had the same problem, it wouldn't work from one day to the next. The CSR did a price override though. Also I wouldn't call it abuse to use it on a 19.95 / 19.97 game really, but I guess it worked on any game (even $10) and they've finally coded that correctly.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
2619 posts
1202 upvotes
west Island MTL
TripleQ wrote:
Nov 30th, 2012 12:26 pm
Dear Penthouse letters,

At first I thought all your stories were made up.. but then I started trading at Futureshop in Brockville....
csr did let me trade all i want no question , it was more easy there then in MTL i should move to ONT.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2131 posts
880 upvotes
FearLess wrote:
Dec 1st, 2012 2:02 am
csr did let me trade all i want no question , it was more easy there then in MTL i should move to ONT.
I tried trading in 4 games in one time *once* (4 different games) and was immediately told they could only do 1 trade per customer per day, somehow you seem to have all the luck in every store you go to, impressive.
Banned
Sep 19, 2012
52 posts
8 upvotes
This deal isn't on this week at either FS or BB. Hope they bring it back again so I can farm more credit.
Deal Guru
Nov 5, 2001
10458 posts
1056 upvotes
TripleQ wrote:
Nov 30th, 2012 12:26 pm
Dear Penthouse letters,

At first I thought all your stories were made up.. but then I started trading at Futureshop in Montreal....
Bwahahahaha. Thanks for the lols.

Props to fearless, he posted the pics of the low hanging fruit games with his usual flair.

I like the new 'in store reservation' system bb and fs had, allowed me to put a ton of games on hold for pickup, pay for them, and trade them back in immediately.

Share the love fearless, give away some of them $10 coupons!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1211 posts
133 upvotes
Brooklin
I rarely shop at Future Shop as I prefer Best Buy (Regular customer) but today I decided to go to FS because it is closer to me. It was the worst experience ever. They are disorganized and so rude. And the employees don't even work, all they do is socialize. In fact one of them was standing in the games section watching game/movie trailers from the tv section for like 20 minutes. The damn csr didn't even add the 10% price match difference and she was angry when I said I was going to pay using cash. Never again will I shop at Future Shop. Best Buy is much better. I know Best Buy owns Future Shop but Best Buy is better hands down.

I'll be heading back there tomorrow. Can't wait.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1211 posts
133 upvotes
Brooklin
blainehamilton wrote:
Dec 1st, 2012 7:35 pm
I like the new 'in store reservation' system bb and fs had, allowed me to put a ton of games on hold for pickup, pay for them, and trade them back in immediately.
Did you trade in right after buying it and did you remove the seal?
Mar 21, 2010
297 posts
22 upvotes
Thornhill
Where do you guys see the bestbuy list? I went to the link in the 1st post and unable to see the list on BB.com

Help!
Oct 19, 2009
127 posts
2 upvotes
Is this deal dead now?

cant find it mentioned on BB's website
× < >