Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] FS/BB Virgin Samsung Galaxy Ace II x[$0 + $150 TAB -$50 GC -$30 BB Reward] $17 Unlock

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2014 7:49 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 26, 2008
56 posts
247 upvotes
Will this work on speakout from 7/11? Thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2004
1760 posts
47 upvotes
Markham, ON
604girl wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 10:16 pm
Will this work on speakout from 7/11? Thanks
Yes.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3083 posts
242 upvotes
Vancouver
Tried to port my Ace 2 over from Virgin SuperTab to Virgin Prepaid. They said they I had to pay off my Supertab first and buy another sim card! Talked to 3 reps.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1930 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
kmchow wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 11:38 pm
Tried to port my Ace 2 over from Virgin SuperTab to Virgin Prepaid. They said they I had to pay off my Supertab first and buy another sim card! Talked to 3 reps.
Tell them thank you and pay off your tab and that you will get the sim later. Dont get too soaked into going to prepaid, when they offered u a chance to pay the tab.
Nov 25, 2005
188 posts
1 upvote
Can I get this deal on the web/via phone or do I have to physically go into a store? I'm already on a virgin tab plan but want this phone.
[OP]
Mar 21, 2011
610 posts
224 upvotes
Delta
iandi wrote:
Dec 29th, 2012 12:15 am
Can I get this deal on the web/via phone or do I have to physically go into a store? I'm already on a virgin tab plan but want this phone.
It's in store only.
Nov 25, 2005
188 posts
1 upvote
Dang, I'm out of the country until Jan 5....
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3083 posts
242 upvotes
Vancouver
peteryorkuca wrote:
Dec 29th, 2012 12:03 am
Tell them thank you and pay off your tab and that you will get the sim later. Dont get too soaked into going to prepaid, when they offered u a chance to pay the tab.
I tried to pay off the Supertab with the csr,but they said I had to payoff at a virgin store. Prev threads said to switch to prepaid to avoid getting charged $35 canx fee, but then others said canx fee doesn't apply to Supertab, only contract policies?
Aug 24, 2011
21 posts
6 upvotes
Kingston
I called Wal-Mart to see if they would match this deal because there is no RCSS here, and he said he can't because the phones just arrived and have no price yet, and the pricing manager won't be in until Monday. He said he couldn't scan it to see the price unless he went through with an activation to see what it comes up as.

Anyone know if Wal-Mart has the same price ($0) on this phone with Virgin or will match BB/FS?
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
3285 posts
506 upvotes
Winnipeg
peteryorkuca wrote:
Dec 29th, 2012 12:03 am
A friend might need this deal, but has 3 months to go on a Telus contract.

Can she get this, sign up for the monthly plan, then same day switch to prepaid?

This way when her contract's up, she can go back on a monthly virgin plan.

Besides paying off the tab, are there any other fees to switch to prepaid?

Also, does this phone work on Telus?
Mar 7, 2009
567 posts
7 upvotes
coleworld wrote:
Dec 29th, 2012 12:14 pm
A friend might need this deal, but has 3 months to go on a Telus contract.

Can she get this, sign up for the monthly plan, then same day switch to prepaid?

This way when her contract's up, she can go back on a monthly virgin plan.

Besides paying off the tab, are there any other fees to switch to prepaid?

Also, does this phone work on Telus?
Works on Telus check. Fees to prepaid: $0. Get back to monthly, dont see why not. Do it one day in YUP!
Dec 9, 2006
80 posts
21 upvotes
Waterloo
Originally Posted by kmchow
"Tried to port my Ace 2 over from Virgin SuperTab to Virgin Prepaid. They said they I had to pay off my Supertab first and buy another sim card! Talked to 3 reps."

Same thing happened to me first time but then next time I decided to talk to prepaid department directly (because postpaid department doesn't do any thing except transferring you to prepaid department) so I told prepaid csr that I want to port my postpaid account to prepaid. CSR was able to setup a new prepaid account for me. I setup two prepaid account like that. Prepaid csr would activate same sim (you need to provide two things to them virgin account number and sim card number ). you can tell them that you want to keep the same number to make it quick.
I think when you dial 1888 number it does provide you an option for the prepaid if not then ask csr to transfer you to prepaid. I already had prepaid number so when I punch that in it takes me to prepaid directly.
Jul 23, 2009
294 posts
27 upvotes
nemo2009 wrote:
Dec 27th, 2012 3:45 pm
Found an even cheaper way. $18.47 by cable
http://www.unlocksamsungonline.com/unlocksamsung/S7560
I have tried this service last year to unlock a Samsung Galaxy Apollo but I never tried it after that. I will look for something cheaper. I will probably pull the trigger if I find something thats $15 or below.
In the meantime if someone wants to try this and verify if it works ?

Edit: There is a 10% discount if you do a media share by twitter, facebook or email etc. That drops the price down to $16.62. Anyone brave enough to try it and post back here (with instructions) if it works

I got bored today and decided to try this out. It did not work :( (error was security or crypto block not found or something like that)
opened a ticket with them. If they havent resolve it after a week I will just do a paypal dispute to refund my money.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
3285 posts
506 upvotes
Winnipeg
So what's the easiest cheapest self serve way to unlock this? Or cheapest paid service? Thanks!
× < >