Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

FS/BB Wonderbook: Book Of Spells(PS3) for $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2013 9:09 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1668 posts
457 upvotes
Whitby
Picked one up at the Whitby Futureshop. Three left at 2:30pm. My 5yr old is having no problem at all using this. The technology works quite well.
Apr 17, 2010
280 posts
67 upvotes
Thanks OP. Picked one up at 11:00 AM and was able to Plat the game in 3 hours. Ended up returning it for my money back (Played dumb and said I didn't know it required a Move). Horrible POS game, but I can't complain about a free Platinum trophy.
Aug 14, 2012
163 posts
450 upvotes
KANATA
themackdad wrote: Does this require you to have already bought the AR book? looks like the book is on the list of required peripherals.
It comes with the book. I bought one today at the FS in Kanata. There was only three left.

I enjoyed what I have played so far.
Nov 11, 2011
493 posts
108 upvotes
Calgary
I don't get the hate.
Yeah it's didn't sell well, but some people have to take chances otherwise nothing new will ever come out!
Thanks OP though :)
Jan 29, 2006
718 posts
67 upvotes
MrBambinoDent wrote: I don't get the hate.
Yeah it's didn't sell well, but some people have to take chances otherwise nothing new will ever come out!
Thanks OP though :)
From what I've read from the reviews it is mediocre. I remember which video but even the trained users messed up the spells. We can't just buy anything and everything. I returned it when I bought it at toysrus when it was $9.97
Oct 22, 2006
304 posts
34 upvotes
Edmonton
Maddawg42 wrote: Thanks OP. Picked one up at 11:00 AM and was able to Plat the game in 3 hours. Ended up returning it for my money back (Played dumb and said I didn't know it required a Move). Horrible POS game, but I can't complain about a free Platinum trophy.
So it is a horrible POS game but you played it for 3 hours? How much does Sony pay you for getting a platinum trophy, does it cover 3 hours of your time and gas to and from the store? Can you make multiple psn accounts and combine platinum trophies to make more money from 1 game?

/s
Jan 8, 2007
365 posts
66 upvotes
Thanks OP. Grabbed one from FS Bby today for my 6yo daughter. They still have 2 or 3 left.
Aug 1, 2009
253 posts
37 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Picked up the last copy at my local future shop. For any harry potter or AR fans this is well worth the $10. Thanks OP
Jan 26, 2011
438 posts
16 upvotes
Looks very trippy i'm interested but i don't have the move yet and it's 49,99$

maybe i could buy this and wait for a good price for the move?

What do you guys think?
Mar 28, 2010
827 posts
265 upvotes
Vancouver
1greatdeal wrote: Looks very trippy i'm interested but i don't have the move yet and it's 49,99$

maybe i could buy this and wait for a good price for the move?

What do you guys think?
I would wait until you get Move.
Mar 30, 2008
426 posts
567 upvotes
Toronto
Picked one up an hour ago, still one left at BB near Hwy 7 and Bayview.
Thanks OP!!