• Feb 4th, 2013 12:39 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2011
4964 posts
892 upvotes
Hamilton/Toronto
Sweet, Stoney Creek, hopefully it'll be in stock on Friday when I head home.
Feb 20, 2007
530 posts
63 upvotes
:?: :mad:

How do you stop FS from automatically selecting where I live and not letting me choose??????? ... it's really annoying! (or... would someone just post a screenshot of it in stock at any one of the FS locations; so I can PM.) Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind... I used a proxy

May 25, 2004
88 posts
7 upvotes
Burlington
This was my best PM ever - last year FS had it for 9.99 Best Buy was 7x.xx i forget exactly - i ended up getting it for around $4 after taxes - the cashier wouldnt match it without a manager cause she said it was too good a deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2165 posts
492 upvotes
Thanks OP. Got one at BB Heartland. I reserved it and got the email at 9:30am saying 'Congratulations'. Then I get there and they haven't pulled it from shelves yet. Why do they give me confirmation for something that could still be bought by someone just walking in. Anyways, they didn't even check for FS stock. Just did it.

Great price! $7.19
Apr 18, 2008
746 posts
185 upvotes
Mississauga
Man, I couldn't pm since FS has another Firefly BD for $36. :(
Feb 20, 2007
530 posts
63 upvotes
Saturate wrote:
Feb 1st, 2013 4:47 pm
Man, I couldn't pm since FS has another Firefly BD for $36. :(
^^ That doesn't matter. They're just BSing you so they wouldn't have to PM. If you still want it; go back and make them PM it for you (or get a manager to do it)... They have to follow their policies.

ie. "Should you find a lower price in-store, in print or online from an authorized Canadian dealer we will beat it by 10% of the difference. Tell us which competitor is offering the lower price; we will verify the price and that the item is in stock and available for immediate sale and delivery."

It doesn't say anything about them not PMing if a store has two different prices for the same product... ON TOP OF THAT THEY ALSO HAVE TWO DIFFERENT SKU NUMBERS! - 2193791 vs. 2157911 (which shows they're actually different products with the same name and specs).

Jun 21, 2009
749 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
charlesxavier wrote:
Jan 31st, 2013 6:35 pm
This was my best PM ever - last year FS had it for 9.99 Best Buy was 7x.xx i forget exactly - i ended up getting it for around $4 after taxes - the cashier wouldnt match it without a manager cause she said it was too good a deal.
Did the same thing. I also got the impression, I was not the first person to do that. The manager walked over and was like..yeah yeah.
Dec 27, 2012
495 posts
116 upvotes
Burnaby
dangit! I loved Serenity and never knew about this show. Now I missed out on the crazy deal haha this sucks! Thanks tho OP ill look out for the deal again.
× < >