• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2004 11:27 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 11, 2004
237 posts
Ottawa

FS has Boxing Day flyer up on site/ 20GB Ipod Not on sale

Like the title says, just go to <a href="http://www.futureshop.ca/marketing/week ... t=14">This Link</a> and enter your postal code. That way you can just click on the item to get to it faster. I hope this isin't a repost, but I don't have time to read all of the FS posts in this forum.

Also, all items seem to be OOS right now, to stpo you from adding to cart, then ordering at 12:01

Edit: They also have a 2nd flyer, the:

BOXING WEEK ACCESSORIES Flyer
Future Shop's famous door-crasher event of the year.

So check it out!
2 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2003
1597 posts
37 upvotes
Montreal
Killamajig wrote:Like the title says, just go to <a href="http://www.futureshop.ca/marketing/week ... t=14">This Link</a> and enter your postal code. That way you can just click on the item to get to it faster. I hope this isin't a repost, but I don't have time to read all of the FS posts in this forum.

Also, all items seem to be OOS right now, to stpo you from adding to cart, then ordering at 12:01
lock this up, thanks for the move mods
" give me back my sock you goat bastard "
Oct 11, 2004
237 posts
Ottawa
Also, if your going to buy, make sure you use the REFERAL SYSTEM, so RFD can make a profit of all our deal mongering. And why lock, is this a repost or bad stuff??

This is in they flyer section:
"CORRECTION NOTIFICATION
Apple iPod 20GB With Click Wheel
WebID:10047970/45
Due to a recent change to the Blank Media Levy, we have lowered our regular price on this product to $399.99. As a result, the $30 savings advertised on pg. 6 of our December 26th "Boxing Day Sale" flyer no longer applies as the sale price of $399.99 is now the regular price. "

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)