• Jan 24th, 2013 5:15 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 1, 2010
286 posts
30 upvotes
SaleEndsSoon wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 1:34 am
I had the worst KD out of any competitive multiplayer ever in Black ops 2. I don't know wtf it was. I could not get into the game and it played like ***** for me.

Usually I'm at 2.0 but man it was sooooo bad in black ops 2 like .79. I was done with it after and just started a commando knifer dude and just ran around getting ***** kills.
Haha same here. Bo2 will be the first cod on this generation I will not beat on veteran. Top down strategy in my cod??? I understand changes should be made but wtf?!? Also agree online the little bit I did play was so ***** ..really hope they can get back to basics for the next one...cod 4 the best for sure..
GT: N2D Bloodspillz ADDME!
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1313 posts
301 upvotes
NEWMARKET
AARON_R/C wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 12:29 am
those who had played COD MW3 and COD BO2, how is COD BO2 online compare to MW3? I am waiting to get BO2, but should i trade in MW3(my brother plays it)for BO2?
The maps were very forgettable in MW3. Black Ops II maps are MUCH better. As for the online... Well, they're all pretty give and take between the hackers and lag switchers.
Jul 21, 2008
390 posts
38 upvotes
AARON_R/C wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 12:29 am
those who had played COD MW3 and COD BO2, how is COD BO2 online compare to MW3? I am waiting to get BO2, but should i trade in MW3(my brother plays it)for BO2?
My favorite CoD since BO1. It's nothing like MW3.
Jun 6, 2008
283 posts
28 upvotes
Can anyone please post a link for the list of trade in games?
Also, do they accept games purchased as a part of a bundle?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
3922 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
Here ya go:
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/category ... 27603.aspx

As for bundles, it depends. What's important is that there be a case with a UPC on the back they can put into the system. Even if it doesn't match the one they have on their system, they will usually let you trade it in. If it's cut out or if it says "Not for Resale" then you might need to get creative.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
2467 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
jagerbombs wrote:
Jan 15th, 2013 10:54 pm
Oh, im not traded out. Im clearing $17-25$ per trade.
jagerbombs wrote:
Jan 15th, 2013 11:00 pm
Me too... less competition. There are ALWAYS cheap qualifiers, you just need to know where to look and how to get them.
Maybe if retreads like you and fearless didnt go on and on about how much you are making then maybe, just maybe there wouldnt be as much competition
Jul 21, 2008
390 posts
38 upvotes
Iodine wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 10:39 am
Here ya go:
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/category ... 27603.aspx

As for bundles, it depends. What's important is that there be a case with a UPC on the back they can put into the system. Even if it doesn't match the one they have on their system, they will usually let you trade it in. If it's cut out or if it says "Not for Resale" then you might need to get creative.
Do you think they'll accept my Assassins Creed Triple Pack for PS3 even though only the 360 version is on the list?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
3922 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
afterburn999 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 12:12 pm
Do you think they'll accept my Assassins Creed Triple Pack for PS3 even though only the 360 version is on the list?
It's always YMMV with FS/BB staff, but I have never had a CSR not check the system of the game and just go by name, or accept a game if it's only listed for one of the other consoles. With FS it's even harder since all consoles have their own drop down list and so that's what they always check first.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2010
2450 posts
273 upvotes
Brampton
Iodine wrote:
Jan 15th, 2013 10:54 pm
Not sure if it matters to you, but I think you can still do T2 at EB with games with $15 TIV or more, and get the steelbook for pre-ordering. Not many games that qualify though...

My backlog is too long or else I would get it.
Went to eb today, they told me ni no kuni is not a t2 it gets the 30% boost
Deal Fanatic
Aug 30, 2009
9986 posts
1963 upvotes
Aurora
fatal15 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 1:39 pm
Went to eb today, they told me ni no kuni is not a t2 it gets the 30% boost
ok I could of told you that if you look at the front page of ebgames.ca and trade in page lol.
TRADE 2, GET $60!
When you trade in 2 games worth $15 or more in trade

Starting December 26, Trade 2 games, worth $15 or more in trade, and get $60 trade credit towards select titles such as BioShock Infinite, Gears of War: Judgement & God of War: Ascension

Offer ends February 3, 2013. Offer is only valid while new titles are prices at $59.99. Cannot be combined with other trade offers. Game traded must be in full working condition to receive full value. Activation fees may apply. Subject to manager approval. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Game must be traded in one day after purchase. No dealers allowed. Offer subject to change at anytime. Offer valid at participating stores. Restrictions apply in Winnipeg. See sales associate for complete details

POWER TRADE
Get an extra 30% trade credit towards select titles

Get an extra 30% in-store trade credit when you trade your old games towards the pre-order or purchase of select games:

Devil May Cry, Ni No Kuni, Bioshock Infinite, Metal Gear Solid, Dead Space 3, & God of War: Ascension

Offer also valid on some of last year's biggest hits:

NHL 13, Dishonored, Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Just Dance 4, Assassin's Creed 3

Offer ends February 3, 2013. Offer valid on XB360, PS3, PSV, Wii, DS and 3DS games. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Games must include boxes and instructions. Cannot be combined with other trade offers. Activation fees may apply. No duplicate titles accepted. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Subject to manager approval. No minimum trade value required. Offer subject to change at anytime.
http://www.ebgames.ca/gs/specialty/tradeins/
Twitter: Yoda12320 Yoda12320 on Twitter.
Originally Posted by Xeerochild
Thanks, to the both of you, for posting your TIVs in that format. It really helps in entering them on TIVS.ca. Again, please post TIVs in the following fashion:
<SYSTEM> <GAME TITLE> <STORE> <TRADE VALUE>
Thanks in advance!
Oct 8, 2012
234 posts
73 upvotes
I traded in 2 games for the $60GC but when I preordered a game online for 45 my balance is still 60. Is it a glitch?
Jan 15, 2013
12 posts
1 upvote
afterburn999 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 12:12 pm
It's most likely an oversight, but there could be a valid reason for it (e.g., enough stock of the PS3 version), so they won't accept it. Unless, like Iodine said, you're lucky and they don't check the system.
RFD broke my account joeyl, I'm using this one until they fix it.
Dec 4, 2006
286 posts
215 upvotes
St Catharines
Sorry to be a bother, but is there any way you could glance at the TV deals in that FS flyer? Just curious about anything 50" or bigger. Thanks!
Oct 6, 2004
872 posts
215 upvotes
spiderman79 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 1:50 pm
Sorry to be a bother, but is there any way you could glance at the TV deals in that FS flyer? Just curious about anything 50" or bigger. Thanks!
no.
Oct 18, 2004
374 posts
25 upvotes
00Yoni wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 1:45 pm
I traded in 2 games for the $60GC but when I preordered a game online for 45 my balance is still 60. Is it a glitch?
They don't charge your card until it ships.
× < >