Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

FS: Samsung P2 16GB Video Player (w/ bluetooth) - $169.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2008 5:08 pm
Tags:
Dec 15, 2007
352 posts
2 upvotes

[Best Buy] FS: Samsung P2 16GB Video Player (w/ bluetooth) - $169.99

This is my first thread (plz be generous!!!). I researched and nothing came up :D So, I got myself one this morning and wanna share it with RFDers ;) Love it. For those that wanna PM, BB is selling the same unit for $269.99. Offer ends Jan 15th, 2009

FS http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/prodde ... &langid=EN

BB http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetai ... view1_full

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)
Two Purolator Prepaid WayBills for sale! Express delivery for any 5lbs package to anywhere in Canada (which is very costly if u ship something to, let say B.C overnight) :D $$$ saving for RFDers :D $35 for both or $20/each. Don't miss it :cheesygri
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1202 posts
206 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
pretty warm deal, since compared to a cowon D2 with expandable slot it's alright

it's ok though, you are forgiven
(lol lame i know)
Jan 21, 2008
30 posts
5 upvotes
Brampton
Pretty good.. I bought the 8GB at that price in Augest.. I ended up returning it though since the battery life was dying on me too quick. Got myself another iPod instead :\
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2005
2118 posts
119 upvotes
THE FIN3ST wrote: Pretty good.. I bought the 8GB at that price in Augest.. I ended up returning it though since the battery life was dying on me too quick. Got myself another iPod instead :\
I got the 4gb version in January last year, and it still works great. I think it has great battery life; i have not compared it to an ipod's in a long while, but I think it is comparable if not better than my old ipod. Make sure you have bluetooth turned off if you want the battery to last A LOT longer.
May 17, 2005
305 posts
Nepean, ON
I almost pulled the trigger... I can forgive the slightly large'ish size (I like 'em small for running) but that and lack of Wi-fi for a video-oriented device makes me uninterested.

I sprung for the double-Zune deal a short while back (16G+4G) but there are enough quirky things about the Zune to turn me off there too. No sleep timer? C'mon...

Right now I'm using a Sony 8GB S618. Love everything about it except lack of a sleep timer (dammit!) and the fact it's only 8G.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
131 upvotes
very good deal. i got the 8gb last year for $199. bluetooth is an amazing feature to have, wireless headphones ftw!
Kommander_KornFlakes wrote: I make more than what 95% of people in this site makes.
Try a six-figure salary that starts with a "3" (that would be annually)
Gloaming wrote: Seriously- I TRIED to ignore him. KKF is like herpes, you keep scratching in an attempt to get temporary relief, but two weeks later he comes raging back more annoying and infuriating as ever.
Deal Guru
Feb 28, 2006
12985 posts
6513 upvotes
Good deal. The SQ of this is top notch, blows any ipod out there out of the water IMO.

I got the 4GB back then for $129.99.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1646 posts
292 upvotes
meh these are old and outdated a new model is already out the p3 i bought a sony mp3 player about 2 days from sig electronics for like 60 bucks has like 30 hour battery life great sound quality and comes with better sounding ear buds than the 50 dollar ones i bought > :(
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2002
3651 posts
133 upvotes
Just picked it up last night. Amazing player for both music and video. Even my gf likes it better than her touch (bluetooth stereo profile seals the deal). It's also a steal considering the touch is like $300 for a 16gb. No wifi/internet function, but not really looking for that in a PMP (if I am by a wifi source, I'll use a computer). Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2002
1606 posts
1 upvote
Edmonton. Äl-Berta
the 8GB is 99$ at BB on boxing day
PS3 MGS4 80GB : playing FIFA 10 (weekly 2v2) and TVersity :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)