Tags:
None
Jul 23, 2010
282 posts
526 upvotes
Province of Quebec

[Pharmaprix] FS, WM and Pharmaprix (SDM) April 26th - May 2nd Weekly Flyer

Hi everyone!

I'm back again with Future Shop, Wal-Mart and Pharmaprix / Shopper Drug Mart April 26th - May 2nd Weekly Flyers!
I didn't get flyers for Staples and TRU this week.
Sorry for the low (crappy) pictures, but I think they're still readable. If you're not happy, buy me a new camera or phone!

Nothing really worth it this week!
There is no trade-in deal in Future Shop flyer, but they may have one on their website friday.

Future Shop:

Wal-Mart:

SDM / Pharmaprix:
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 30, 2009
9986 posts
1963 upvotes
Aurora
/yawn ty op..
Twitter: Yoda12320 Yoda12320 on Twitter.
Originally Posted by Xeerochild
Thanks, to the both of you, for posting your TIVs in that format. It really helps in entering them on TIVS.ca. Again, please post TIVs in the following fashion:
<SYSTEM> <GAME TITLE> <STORE> <TRADE VALUE>
Thanks in advance!
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
17197 posts
1479 upvotes
Poormond Hill
I get to keep my money again.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1934 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
Reasons I'm no longer a gamer.
Feb 11, 2011
190 posts
28 upvotes
SDM 20x points Saturday, that's about it...
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1149 posts
304 upvotes
Whitby
wwedx wrote:
Apr 24th, 2013 12:58 am
I'm sorry, but this is the dumbest thing I've ever read.
Aug 2, 2012
285 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
Was hoping something on sale at FS next week to use my $10 receipt coupons. :(

Guess I'll pick up 3DS games.
Nov 11, 2012
3 posts
QU
I need information please. When you do the trade 1 at Future Shop to get Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen, do they have the obligation of giving you a 10$ coupon for a game next month or it is only when your purchase the game that they give the 10$ coupon on the receipt ? Last time I had an argument with the employee and he told me that he was doing me a favor of giving me the 10$ off promotion with a trade.

Thank you for the info !
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2010
2450 posts
273 upvotes
Brampton
LtBrocoli wrote:
Apr 24th, 2013 2:00 am
I need information please. When you do the trade 1 at Future Shop to get Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen, do they have the obligation of giving you a 10$ coupon for a game next month or it is only when your purchase the game that they give the 10$ coupon on the receipt ? Last time I had an argument with the employee and he told me that he was doing me a favor of giving me the 10$ off promotion with a trade.

Thank you for the info !
You get them even if you trade. This I'm was made clear on future shops forums. Im assuming the coupons were not printing in general, this usually happens the first day. When that happens I either get the employee to write it on my receipt or I come back in the next two days and get a new receipt. But yeah that employee you working with is either misinformed or a prick, maybe both.
Banned
Mar 30, 2011
2341 posts
1044 upvotes
wwedx wrote:
Apr 24th, 2013 12:58 am
Join the PC MASTER RACE and enjoy non-stop 24/7/365 Steam sales.

Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
1909 posts
1757 upvotes
London, Ontario
@ijustgotadeal You spelled competitive wrong. :razz: Other than that, that's pretty cool! Won't you get into trouble for going off the page like that? :razz: I think you wanted to prove that you are "beyond boundaries" lol.
× < >