[OP]
Apr 29, 2008
202 posts
6 upvotes
London, ON
Trader Score: 4 (100% Positive)

FS/WTT LNIB Windows 8.1 Dell Venue Pro 11 Tablet w/BONUS!! **SOLD**

Hey everyone!

I'm selling my Dell Venue Pro 11 tablet. This thing is in absolute mint condition with no scratches, dents, dings or gashes whatsoever! I take pride and joy in everything I buy, so I can guarantee you that you'll be happy with the condition! Perfect for a small business, students or just for plain fun!!

For all of you out there wanting a Surface 2 Pro, look no further for I will save you some cash! I've only received this in January and it has a 1 year warranty, so it's still quite new. This is a FULL WINDOWS 8.1 tablet! It's the 2.4 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Baytrail version, so you can play mid to high powered games without any hitches. It has 2GB of RAM and a 64GB hard drive. It all depends on the requirements of the game of course! It comes with the charger, box, instructions and the license key for Microsoft Office 2013. Everything that was shipped in the box will belong to you!

Now here's the awesome part, the BONUS!!!!!! I will also throw in the slim keyboard ($115 value) no strings! Now that's a wicked deal, no? :)

I'm selling the tablet with slim keyboard for $535 or best offer! Honestly, I just want a fair transaction where both the buyer and myself will walk away happy, so I ask you please not to lowball. Let's negotiate and see what we come up with!

I'm also looking to trade for a Brand New Space Grey iPad Air 16GB. This isn't my only option, but if you can do this deal, this tablet is all yours!

If you have ANY questions about this, let me know! I'll answer back ASAP! You can also throw me a text at 416-858-7089.

Thanks!

P.S. I'm not too sure how to attach images to this ad, so if you want to see pics, just email me and I will send all 5 to you. Sorry guys! :(
1 reply