None
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2001
15876 posts
488 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
Gin Martini wrote:
Nov 21st, 2017 1:20 am
For Black Friday around the corner and Boxing Day just a bit more than a month away, I think it's wise to just wait and see. Prices won't get lower after Boxing Day. Last year, most sales price was kept until like mid-January and it went back to full price.
thx for the advice. a lot of others on this forum are jumping onto lower-end mirrorless cameras at a bigger discount (like sony a6000) but i'd rather hold out for something good... i'm not a complete newbie to photography, as my wife has a 6D which i borrow on occasion.
May 5, 2010
847 posts
234 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2017 10:52 am
thx for the advice. a lot of others on this forum are jumping onto lower-end mirrorless cameras at a bigger discount (like sony a6000) but i'd rather hold out for something good... i'm not a complete newbie to photography, as my wife has a 6D which i borrow on occasion.
Do you know the website photoprice.ca? It keeps track of price history as well as the price on most retailers. Very handy. One camera that I got my eyes on is the Sony A7 mk II and it's at $1599. $200 less than it has ever been.

Unfortunately, most big advertised sales are for DSLRs and lower end model mirrorless. I think that the T-20 won't go lower than $1000 anytime soon (it is $1050 right now I think) since it's a hot selling item.
Nov 23, 2013
12 posts
5 upvotes
Hamilton
Haven’t noticed much in the way of deals. Amazon had the Fuji 100-400 for $1999 for a few days but now it’s back up near normal. Vistek’s flyer says the Fuji 35 f2 will be $399 tomorrow ($100 off). Camera Canada has some open box stuff that comes with full warranty but other than that not seeing squat.

Fujirumors lists some US and Europe deals.
Dec 18, 2007
2 posts
I've been trying to track down a new X-E3 kit with the 23mm lens. Does anyone know of any stores in Canada that have stock? Seems like they are very tough to find!
Feb 19, 2008
252 posts
21 upvotes
St. Jimmy wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 7:24 pm
I've been trying to track down a new X-E3 kit with the 23mm lens. Does anyone know of any stores in Canada that have stock? Seems like they are very tough to find!
Few local retailers carries this package.

Canada Camera
http://www.cameracanada.com/products/pr ... pp39814209

Vistek
https://www.vistek.ca/store/DigitalSLRs ... -lens.aspx