Archived BST Posts

[FULL] Dream Lottery - London Hospital Lottery - Oct 2018 Group Play

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2019 9:54 pm
Dec 15, 2016
47 posts
26 upvotes
Trader Score: 0
So I see that there's spot still to be paid. If not paid, could I pay on Thursday morning instead? Only not to cancel group 3.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15152 posts
2075 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 28 (100% Positive)
Just as an update, all tickets for the 3 groups have now been purchased. All groups are in for every draw, including the VIP draws which only previous purchasers would know about.

The ticket numbers are being emailed to me by Dream Lottery. Once that's done, I will create a message and send it out to each group, providing them with the ticket numbers for the draw.
RedFlagDeals addict
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15152 posts
2075 upvotes
Toronto
Update: Ticket numbers were received and private messages with the ticket numbers are going out this week. We are now in all draws.
RedFlagDeals addict
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15152 posts
2075 upvotes
Toronto
I was just notified that Group #3 won a free ticket. Well, another chance in the draw ;)
RedFlagDeals addict
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15152 posts
2075 upvotes
Toronto
As the final winners are posted and names are checked, it's time to say goodbye!

Other than a bunch of free tickets, there were no prizes for any of our groups this year! Too bad :(

I want to thank everyone for making these groups a huge success. This year, we reached out bigger than ever!

I will be more than happy to run these groups again in the future. Until then, I sign-off and thank you all for playing and contributing to the London hospitals!
RedFlagDeals addict