Funko pop question

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2017 5:00 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
1410 posts
128 upvotes

Funko pop question

So I've planed to buy my team Funko pops for Christmas, based off of there fav movies, super heroes etc. Can anyone recommend any online websites to search for them? I see popinabox.ca but then the reviews don't look great ( not sure if it's American or Canadian site these reviews are for) as well a few of them are preorders and well I'm worried if they may not make it in time. So any advise would be appreciated!

Thanks winky
6 replies
Nov 26, 2015
133 posts
64 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Amazon.ca is fine. There are also usually a lot of physical stores that sell them these days like hot topic and EBgames, but if you want older ones you are going to need to go to ebay.

I dont recommend buying any funko pops that ship from China, as I have received blatant counterfeit items when I have done this. These are obvious fakes once they arrive, but use legitimate art for listings.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2005
5983 posts
159 upvotes
ebgames.ca would be your easiest bet or hottopic in store

or go on kijiji.
images are not permitted in sigs
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8251 posts
5752 upvotes
If you are near Toronto you could ask 401 Games to order the ones you want? They usually have a really large selection

Indigo also sells them
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5148 posts
1070 upvotes
if you are looking for some upcoming ones best is to pre order at EBgames not only is it cheaper they will hold it for you for $5 or refund if you dont want it anymore at the time of.
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
Jan 2, 2014
302 posts
146 upvotes
Abbotsford
Avoid popinabox if you can. It's a UK based company that has their pops shipping out of Spain. I had some cleance pops ship from there that had damaged boxes(poor shipping packaging too). No free returns so wasn't worth the hassle to pay to return it.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
4377 posts
1594 upvotes
bed bath and beyond sometimes have them... walmart have some... i think it really depends on what you are looking for... but like others, Ebgames and Hot Topics are one of better variety.
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂
Rogers EPP - $40 Canada/USA-wide + 6GB since 2018

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)