Fashion & Beauty

Which fur ruff colour do you prefer?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2012 9:46 am

Poll: What colour fur ruff do you prefer?

• Total votes: 0. You have voted on this poll.
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6365 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto

Which fur ruff colour do you prefer?

I just wanted to create a poll to see what colour you guys prefer your fur ruff to be on winter jackets.
26 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
2447 posts
239 upvotes
Brampton
Light brown mixed in with strands of white.
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
6365 posts
776 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: Why Is black In the poll? LOL.
Some people like the dyed black such as the one on the OVO CG
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
Drake, and zumi78878, collectively own most of the world's supply on CG OVOs. :lol:

Neutral/undyed for me. Not picky since I'm not a fur guy. As long as it comes off the animal humanely and isn't coloured or changed in any way, I'll wear white, brown, slime green, and hot pink if those animals are naturally that way. :lol:
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote: Drake, and zumi78878, collectively own most of the world's supply on CG OVOs. :lol:

Neutral/undyed for me. Not picky since I'm not a fur guy. As long as it comes off the animal humanely and isn't coloured or changed in any way, I'll wear white, brown, slime green, and hot pink if those animals are naturally that way. :lol:
Nice guy CGFA here with his words of honesty!
I'm pretty picky but It's just that I want my moneys worth with a decent looking fur. I don't want an ugly one on a $500+ jacket.

*cough cough*
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
Hand-picking from a large selection, obviously why not select the best fur, all else being equal? It will help resale value at the very least.

Shopping second-hand or online, fuggedaboutit. You will be likely forced to settle with whatever fur the vendor/seller has chosen for you from what they have available. No point crying over average fur in this situation, because when you buy discounted or from online sales as some of the RFDers do, you sacrifice the hand-picked privilege for big bucks off, and I am totally okay with this.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote: Hand-picking from a large selection, obviously why not select the best fur, all else being equal? It will help resale value at the very least.

Shopping second-hand or online, fuggedaboutit. You will be likely forced to settle with whatever fur the vendor/seller has chosen for you from what they have available. No point crying over average fur in this situation, because when you buy discounted or from online sales as some of the RFDers do, you sacrifice the hand-picked privilege for big bucks off, and I am totally okay with this.
Yup, If you want selection pay the regular price and get It at the retail stores. Well said!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
Out of curiosity, if someone wants to buy a Nobis jacket from you and they specify ANYTHING about the selection of fur, do you try to meet your customer's wish to the best of your ability? ;)
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote: Out of curiosity, if someone wants to buy a Nobis jacket from you and they specify ANYTHING about the selection of fur, do you try to meet your customer's wish to the best of your ability? ;)
Of course but we cannot guarantee anything especially when they place an order on a jacket we don't currently have In stock.
Not many care though because regardless It's still a good deal It's just selection Isn't like store level.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1762 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Sad, gold is not an option
Fashion hurts p░ ░ ░yboi - KimchiTacos_
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3688 posts
1227 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
This should be what kind of fur ruff do you like, not color.

Coyote, murmansky, Wolverine, Arctic fox etc. They're all more or less the same when you ask about color.

I like murmansky the most, coyote second.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3688 posts
1227 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Jimboski wrote: You must like your PJS over all the other jackets then right!?
Not really LOL. I love my Nobis just as much, I wish I had my CG PBI fur ruff on my Nobis
Sep 14, 2005
604 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
EnyCe wrote: Not really LOL. I love my Nobis just as much, I wish I had my CG PBI fur ruff on my Nobis
The real reason I cannot let mine go. Best fur ive ever seen!