Future Shop / Best Buy shipping status thread 2012

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2013 1:33 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 29, 2011
35 posts
1 upvote
Mine only says this, I thought it would have been picked up yesterday from the shipping notice I got from FS.

2012/12/28 20:25 MISSISSAUGA Order information received by Canada Pos
Dec 30, 2011
248 posts
141 upvotes
NEPEAN
kevinchauvin wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 1:31 pm
Mine only says this, I thought it would have been picked up yesterday from the shipping notice I got from FS.

2012/12/28 20:25 MISSISSAUGA Order information received by Canada Pos

Well.. Hopefully they get it to you for tomorrow...not sure where you live but that looks like FS just got your order over to CP this morning. Then it will depend on the CP system moving your package to your local PO. That I suppose depends on how full their trucks and/or planes are going from City to City. Generally I find BB and Costco to be super fast when ordering things from them online. I guess I could throw Amazon.ca into that mix as well depending on where it ships from.
Sep 29, 2011
35 posts
1 upvote
Dagwould wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 1:39 pm
Well.. Hopefully they get it to you for tomorrow...not sure where you live but that looks like FS just got your order over to CP this morning. Then it will depend on the CP system moving your package to your local PO. That I suppose depends on how full their trucks and/or planes are going from City to City. Generally I find BB and Costco to be super fast when ordering things from them online. I guess I could throw Amazon.ca into that mix as well depending on where it ships from.
It's strange because 2012/12/28 20:25 is in the future (8 tonight), I received the notice from FS yesterday it had been shipped. Btw I live in Windsor.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
1972 posts
559 upvotes
London
Ordered a camera off BB on the 26th, order still in progress??

Boo.
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
11115 posts
918 upvotes
Kanata
tickyboy wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 3:13 pm
Ordered a camera off BB on the 26th, order still in progress??

Boo.
Ordered memory card on 24th, still in progress from FS. Boo.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
3022 posts
386 upvotes
Toronto
Well not FS/BB, but TD and Amazon.... :)

Ordered external HD from Amazon on Wednesday 9:40am
and a ultrabook from TigerDirect on Thursday 12:40am (so after midnight on Wednesday). On the original order of TD, it said expected delivery was 10th Jan :|

This early afternoon, I received BOTH by Purolator(TD) and UPS(Amazon).... that is freaking awesome and definitely unexpected!
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
1824 posts
586 upvotes
My one order still says Electronic shipping notice received but not the item. Expected shipping delivery today :-/ I called FS customer support they checked and said give it till wednesday or thursday and if nothing has changed they will have to file a lost mail report with canada post. My only thing is, if it is lost will FS still honor the boxing day price and reship? Thats if they even get more stock of my speaker system in.
May 27, 2010
176 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
Just received my order placed on Dec 24 this afternoon. Very quick and very impressed.
Sep 29, 2011
35 posts
1 upvote
Scott Hall wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 5:16 pm
Just received my order placed on Dec 24 this afternoon. Very quick and very impressed.
Did your tracking update at all since it was shipped?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1345 posts
124 upvotes
Markham
Its not lost. We are all having the same problem. Yesterday mine said electronically received on the 28, while it was the morning of the 27th. Anyway mine is coming from Mississauga and I'm in Markham so it should of been here since BB mailed it yesterday morning. It's not here. Most like the problem is with Canada post, probably too much packages for them to handle. Should be here by Monday, if not the weekend. I have had mail delivery over the weekend before when CP was backed up.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2005
1454 posts
71 upvotes
Calgary
Ordered from futureshop at the start of the sale on the 24th. Just received my order now. Pretty quick shipping to Calgary.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1345 posts
124 upvotes
Markham
Has anyone called CP? They usually know if there is a problem at a major sorting facility. Seems like the orders going through Mississauga yesterday are the ones being delayed with no updates on the tracking. My orders that went through Richmond BC where all updated and says in transit.
Sep 29, 2011
35 posts
1 upvote
DdBigs wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 5:22 pm
Has anyone called CP? They usually know if there is a problem at a major sorting facility. Seems like the orders going through Mississauga yesterday are the ones being delayed with no updates on the tracking. My orders that went through Richmond BC where all updated and says in transit.
I called CP and they said that it hasn't even been in their system yet if it just says electronically submitted. I called FS and he said it's in Missisauga, and most orders have been received by people in 48-72 hours so don't be discouraged by the tracking. I still think it's unlikely I'll receive it today.
Oct 24, 2011
31 posts
3 upvotes
kevinchauvin wrote:
Dec 28th, 2012 5:30 pm
I called CP and they said that it hasn't even been in their system yet if it just says electronically submitted. I called FS and he said it's in Missisauga, and most orders have been received by people in 48-72 hours so don't be discouraged by the tracking. I still think it's unlikely I'll receive it today.
Think those of us who ordered 25th/26th will get it New Years Eve unfortunately.
× < >