Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Elect]

Future Shop Boxing Day Sale is Live Online!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2013 9:52 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
just looked at it on FS's site... nothing pops out at me lol
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5063 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
good deal on s2x, everything else is pure garbage, like PURE! 999 for t4i with 18-135mm + camera bag and battery wtf are they on? :facepalm:
Current KOODO customer😎
Jun 23, 2011
187 posts
62 upvotes
Another failure from Failure Shop. 4 boxing days in a row. Just another reason to shop online and buy from the US.
Dec 11, 2012
12 posts
3 upvotes
St. Catharines
Glad I picked up my tablet and router last Thursday. Nothing special anywhere this year.

Posted on Nexus 7
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2008
1439 posts
194 upvotes
Winnipeg
m4gician wrote: Checked it out, there are two TVs I want, either works but neither is online, they both have to be in-store.

It's the UT50 for $999 or the E550 samsung for $999. Meh, I might line-up for the Samsung 60in plasma

Anyone have those NOW? That I can pricematch NOW?!
i think the non-3d verson of that samsung is 900 at visions. if 3d isn't important to you. otherwise, it looks like 1000 is the sale price for the 550 all over.

obviously decide which tv you want first, but if it's the samsung i'd have a look online just to check, and it might be a good idea to go to a few stores before xmas just to see who's willing to deal, who has a lot of stock, etc so you can plan accordingly. not much point lining up at a store that only has 2, or has over 30, etc
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3419 posts
2071 upvotes
GVRD
Might buy a TV Stand, but I don't really see much else.
Oct 12, 2009
144 posts
13 upvotes
Kitchener
Jon Lai wrote: Gonna be picking this up as well.
this tv has issues with flickering and blacking out for 2secs while gaming. Also this has been $120 on kijiji in my area a lot of times but I didn't get it because scared of issue. big buckly with speakers a plus but 3d really worth it with glasses etc. temping deal but they want to get rid of this old garbage.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
Jon Lai wrote: Gonna be picking this up as well.

wonder if its going to be online. i remember BB instore during BF had a huge stack of them for 149 while BB US was 99.Glad they dropped the price. I will prob pick one up as well and see how it holds up.Wish it had VGA though
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2008
1439 posts
194 upvotes
Winnipeg
XMEGA wrote: this tv has issues with flickering and blacking out for 2secs while gaming. Also this has been $120 on kijiji in my area a lot of times but I didn't get it because scared of issue. big buckly with speakers a plus but 3d really worth it with glasses etc. temping deal but they want to get rid of this old garbage.
stating the obvious, but isn't 99 brand new a better deal than 120 on kijiji...
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3743 posts
6095 upvotes
3 TB External Harddrive for $119 looks decent??
Nov 23, 2012
65 posts
6 upvotes
NS
I like the price on that HP G6-2284 with the 7670M GPU.

Looks like I'll be getting a new computer this year.
Dec 18, 2011
578 posts
645 upvotes
Quebec, QC
Epic fail! There's no deal!
Jan 21, 2006
637 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
Well its official, Best buy and future chop have killed boxing day. Guess I'll check out some other places that day.
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
How magnificent Is Messi? There is no answer It’s like counting the bubbles in a bottle of Champagne
Destroying Arsenal and Manchester united is what he does best.... :p
Dec 22, 2009
21 posts
2 deals stick out for me. 24" Playstation 3D display for $99.99. Even if you dont use this as a playstation display and use it as a computer monitor, for $99.99 to get a 240hrz LED monitor, not bad. Page 9. Also Page 17, ITunes gift cards, $39.00 for $50.00. Its free money there.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5155 posts
1315 upvotes
London
The PlayStation Display is not that great of a deal considering all the problems it comes with. There's a reason why they stopped production on these things and have it on sale all the time. I paid $99 for mine a couple of years ago and didn't think I got my money's worth. I had to go through 3 different ones after many exchanges until I said ***** it and sold it. The screen just kept shutting off randomly at different intervals ranging from a few seconds to an hour and really ruined the experience of the display. I'd rather pay a little extra for something that's more reliable and that I know will last several years. I know a few people have been lucky with this thing, but because of what I went through and the fact that they haven't been able to fix it yet, I'm not too confident in the quality.
Oct 12, 2009
144 posts
13 upvotes
Kitchener
kamascottra wrote: stating the obvious, but isn't 99 brand new a better deal than 120 on kijiji...
on kijiji you can hassle someone down price. brand new can have the problem as well as its common problem among them. 3D TV for 100 bucks seems good deal almost steal but in reality its 2 years old too and branded ps3.
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10938 posts
14389 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
ExoSafe wrote: Most of the deals are eh, was hoping for a good ultrabook deal this boxing day. Seems like the Asus ultrabook for 379.99$ is the only decent priced ultrabook.
That's not an ultrabook. If it was it would be outside of this years trend of non-sales priced sales.

Did laptops become scarce this year from a tsunami recently that we DIDN'T hear about. Because for the most part that's the area that's the coldest.

Pretty much all the stores are making sure people spend Christmas home with their families instead. So, maybe not a bad thing.