Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Elect]

Future Shop Boxing Day Sale is Live Online!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2013 9:52 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2004
5047 posts
151 upvotes
Montreal, QC, Canada
The following flyers cannot be searched for and do not show up in the list of flyers. The stupid city/postal code filter on RFD is blocking access to ANY flyer that is not specifically tagged to match my postal code or city. Will the mods fix this please. It's preventing archived flyers from being viewed as well as non-local flyers for online stores. All the flyers are being effected in this manner. I couldn't even search for the liquidation or web only boxing day flyer for someone else to view. I was lucky that I already had the address saved.

http://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/futu ... sale-7285/
http://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/futu ... sale-7088/
http://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/futu ... sale-7115/

I'm surprised but everywhere online that I looked I can't find, at least no advertised deal on:
  • Bulk sized recommended LCD/LED cleaning liquid without cloths/wipes (I know some RFDers already suggested distilled water & Isopropynol).
  • High airflow/powerful laptop/notebook cooling pad/fan
  • 4-port KVM switches
  • Wireless keyboards with backlit keys & pointer control (thumstick/trackball/trackpad whichever)
  • Bluetooth Stereo Headsets w/Mic
  • Wireless 5-button (click wheel counts as a button) laser mice w/tilt & scroll wheel, that works on a PS/2 to USB port adaptor. For example original Logitech MX620 before fast scroll wheel model.
These I just wanted opinions/recommendations what is:
  • Fastest reliable 2.5" SSD on sale?
  • Better deal/quality than 800-Watt Cuisinart 5.5 Qt. Stand Mixer $279.99 Model: SM-55BCC futureshop web only boxing day flyer? 250-Watt Kitchenaid Mixer $100 in Futureshop liquidation flyer? Breville 550 Watt Steel Bench Mixer $199.99 Model: BREBEM800XL futureshop boxing day flyer?
Ebay Feedback Score:55 | 68 Pos | 100%
My Heat 25-1-0

[POST=5799853]Best Quality DVD Burn I've Seen[/POST]
My Sale/Trade Lists [THREAD=399765]Computers[/THREAD]
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
Ghetto_Child wrote: ...
I'm surprised but everywhere online that I looked I can't find, at least no advertised deal on:
  • Bulk sized recommended LCD/LED cleaning liquid without cloths/wipes (I know some RFDers already suggested distilled water & Isopropynol).
  • High airflow/powerful laptop/notebook cooling pad/fan
  • 4-port KVM switches
  • Wireless keyboards with backlit keys & pointer control (thumstick/trackball/trackpad whichever)
  • Bluetooth Stereo Headsets w/Mic
  • Wireless 5-button (click wheel counts as a button) laser mice w/tilt & scroll wheel, that works on a PS/2 to USB port adaptor. For example original Logitech MX620 before fast scroll wheel model.
  • Fastest reliable 2.5" SSD on sale?
I've seen deals for at least one of each of those items on sale from the major computer/electronics retailers (with exception to the first one). and they had laptop coolers, but not the extreme "High airflow/powerful" overclocking ones.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2004
5047 posts
151 upvotes
Montreal, QC, Canada
That's the problem, most places had none, some places had 1 on sale of only 1 thing from the entire list. I did order Thermaltake Massive23 LX and Cooler Master Notepal U2 since they each had $10MIR. I ordered a $16 one from monoprice too. But see that's all that was available, 3 from monoprice with 160mm-220mm fans, and the Notepal U2 & Thermaltake Massive23 were avail at both NCIX and ME. There wasn't much better or comparable options. I did see units with $10-$15 off at ME but they either had very small fans or specs seemed unlikely to have good airflow with very low RPMs. I have not seen ANY 200mm+ units with 1000+RPMs at all.

I saw no KVMs advertised, no cleaning liquid only advertised, except for the $80 Crucial M4 at futureshop most SSDs were higher priced than BF/CM sales. 1 bluetooth headset advertised that fits music needs. Gaming headsets (30Hz-14/18KHz) don't have a wide enough frequency range for music (at least 18Hz-22KHz and high quality is 10/15Hz-24KHz).

The mouse and keyboard? None. In past years there were at least options to consider, this year lack of everything not mainstream. Even mechanical gaming keyboards are more abundant EVERYWHERE than any of the items on my list. I don't believe there's a single person that can't find anything on my list useful to them either. So yeah sales are being neglected in favour of the numbskull simplification of only advertising items that are more versatile, from a seller's point of view, because more different kinds of users will buy without having specific questions or strict requirements.

You'll see more what I did find when I post in the discussion thread what my haul was. Most of the items I bought I wasn't even looking for, just thought I will need it eventually or want to test it at some point and now is cheaper than later.
Ebay Feedback Score:55 | 68 Pos | 100%
My Heat 25-1-0

[POST=5799853]Best Quality DVD Burn I've Seen[/POST]
My Sale/Trade Lists [THREAD=399765]Computers[/THREAD]