Boxing Day 2012 Deals Archive

[Elect] Future Shop Boxing Day Web Only Sneak Peek (RFD Exclusive)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2013 11:24 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2011
1722 posts
427 upvotes
Jack Bauer wrote:
Dec 21st, 2012 6:15 pm
WTF? One page of the flyer??!
Why the f*ck is RFD playing these $hitty games with BB/FS?

Release the whole thing or nothing at all. I don't have time for this $hit.
They (BB/FS) don't want to release all the pages because they don't have any more deals.

And once people find out that they don't have any deals, people don't go to their store. Look at last year, was their stores packed?
Jan 7, 2007
25 posts
19 upvotes
Jack Bauer wrote:
Dec 21st, 2012 6:15 pm
WTF? One page of the flyer??!
Why the f*ck is RFD playing these $hitty games with BB/FS?

Release the whole thing or nothing at all. I don't have time for this $hit.
Be thankful that you're even getting to see one page of the flyer this early. People like you act like you're entitled to all of this when in fact RFD is doing you a service by even showing you the first page. You apparently don't have time for this stuff yet I bet you're on here every day scouring the site for deals. Learn to be happy with what you got, especially when it's Christmas time. Sure doesn't seem like you're in the holiday spirit. There are still more than 2 days until the sale starts and yet you expect there to be full flyers posted on here like its your right? Throwing a hissy fit over this is just sad and pathetic.
Feb 6, 2011
2 posts
Canada
So far all the prices with only a few exceptions pretty much suck this year. Can't believe anyone would be interested at these prices. Like some shell game the retailers are pulling on us. Time for a trip south to find some real deals.
Aug 20, 2009
139 posts
4 upvotes
Hamilton
No second preview for futureshop yet?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3172 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
What does everyone think about the yamaha reciever?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3172 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
What does everyone think about the yamaha reciever?

Thinking of picking it up and that deal doesn't seem too bad
Nov 16, 2012
4 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
I think there's typo in the OP's deal
oLenovo 15.6" Laptop with 3rd Gen Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 750GB HD + 64GB SSD - $599.99
IS ACTUALLY
oLenovo 15.6" Laptop with 2nd Gen Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 750GB HD + 64GB SSD - $599.99 else I would have been all over it.
:)
Aug 4, 2011
2 posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a webcam. Opinions please on the Logitech HD C615? Good price?
Thank you for any assistance.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
1617 posts
251 upvotes
fido1984 wrote:
Dec 21st, 2012 1:48 pm
you can never trust the "Save $xxx". Just this past black friday I wrote prices down 2 weeks before and found that the "previous price" was inflated every time. always do your homework.
Totally.

The Energy RC70 doorcrasher speakers for $999 per pair (save $1500) were on "clearance" late last winter for $399 each.
Oct 30, 2006
104 posts
13 upvotes
Lenovo 15.6" Laptop with 3rd Gen Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 750GB HD + 64GB SSD - $599.99
Where is that? I looked over the flyer thrice and do not see it. They have a Refurb 2nd Gen i7 Lenovo Ideapad for that price - is that the one we're talking about here?

Thanks,
Peter
Nov 10, 2008
225 posts
7 upvotes
hows the lenovo Z580... ? looking for a new laptop for microsoft word and internet browsing lol. its either that or the $379 asus.
Mar 29, 2009
1 posts
The LG 60" is on for 1699 in store on boxing day... wonder if they would honour the online price?
I went there this morning to 'pre-scout' the TVs and buddy was showing me the prices of things to come for boxing day (the prices were actually on the tag holders backwards or under the reg price). Each store has different items (I guess dependent on their stock) of what they are putting on for BD. I have picked up items in past that were not advertized in BD flyers. So... it might be worth a visit on BD.
Cheers!
Oct 25, 2011
326 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
patman92 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 6:43 pm
The LG 60" is on for 1699 in store on boxing day... wonder if they would honour the online price?
I went there this morning to 'pre-scout' the TVs and buddy was showing me the prices of things to come for boxing day (the prices were actually on the tag holders backwards or under the reg price). Each store has different items (I guess dependent on their stock) of what they are putting on for BD. I have picked up items in past that were not advertized in BD flyers. So... it might be worth a visit on BD.
Cheers!
Bought this TV on Boxing day, and the cashier accidentally honored the online sale price because I showed her my phone and the price of the web flyer.

lol. but for the price, it is absolutely an amazing TV! And I also bought their service plan which was $298 for 4 years. I never do, but just in case.
× < >