• Jan 29th, 2009 7:47 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 10, 2006
16 posts
1 upvote

Future Shop Gift Card with purchase at Shoppers Drug Mart

Does anyone know if/when Shoppers Drug Mart will offer the $20 Future Shop Gift Card with a $75 purchase?

Historically it usually is January and August the last few years, so I think we are due very soon...

I have a few blu-rays to buy and this would be great to help offset the cost.

thanks!
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3751 posts
10 upvotes
wrong section

EDIT
shopping discussion
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/foru ... y.php?f=74
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
Oct 31, 2007
3389 posts
464 upvotes
wow lots of new posters lately not reading the rules and posting in the wrong forums.

regardless...........

Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2003
3848 posts
43 upvotes
nufan wrote:
Jan 28th, 2009 12:19 pm
wow lots of new posters lately not reading the rules and posting in the wrong forums.

regardless...........

Well OP is from 2006 so not exactly new...but not lot of posts. Needless to say still in wrong place.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
3205 posts
252 upvotes
nufan wrote:
Jan 28th, 2009 12:19 pm

regardless...........

nice! +1 :D
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
6122 posts
986 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
:arrowu: Really? I thought it was stupid.. but I think most signs like that are. The so-called lolcats are the worst.

*Edit*
I admit to having a soft spot for the Picard facepalm though.
[OP]
Dec 10, 2006
16 posts
1 upvote
Sorry for the bad placement gang. My bad.

This promo has been going on twice a year starting in 2007 so I assume it is coming up soon. Just curious if anyone has word on a new date...

THANKS