Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Future Shop

Moto G - $129.99 Telus

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2014 1:56 pm
Nov 30, 2012
973 posts
1571 upvotes
MONTR

[Future Shop] Moto G - $129.99 Telus

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/product/ ... 304176-WDH

Phone is only sale for 129.99, save 20 $. It's close to the LABOR DAY SALE at 109.99 $ (which they never had in stock).

To those who didn't get one for a cheaper price, I hope you have a chance to get this.

Good day everyone !
20 replies
Feb 25, 2014
431 posts
113 upvotes
Westeros
Great phone. Only 8GB storage with no expandable microSD slot might be problematic for some users.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
muhammadhamza23 wrote: Brr. Need to put on my jacket after seeing this deal
Need an SD slot for music. Need a deal on a gen 2 G.
Sep 26, 2008
457 posts
126 upvotes
GTA
Is it unlockable to use with Rogers? I've never had an Android and would be nice to have for the apps.

Space so not important to me I have weekly podcasts that rotate out of my listening library.
Aug 25, 2010
500 posts
109 upvotes
RocketRobinHood wrote: Is it unlockable to use with Rogers? I've never had an Android and would be nice to have for the apps.

Space so not important to me I have weekly podcasts that rotate out of my listening library.
I would like to know this too. I have a iPhone 4S and am wanting to switch to Android ... but I can't upgrade my phone through Rogers because of my 6 year grandfathered plan.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1606 posts
471 upvotes
RocketRobinHood wrote: Is it unlockable to use with Rogers? I've never had an Android and would be nice to have for the apps.

Yes. Unlocked for my wife on Rogers. Quick and easy
Oct 2, 2011
197 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
what is the cheapest way to unlock this phone? thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
yup... any service provider other than Telus - you need to get it unlocked.

edit: as corrected by hackoder "No, actually. Telus and koodo run on the same network so it can be used without unlocking on Koodo (as well as Public Mobile)."
Johnny Powel wrote: would i have to unlock this to use on Koodo
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2011
1703 posts
814 upvotes
Mississauga
mic2074 wrote: yup... any service provider other than Telus - you need to get it unlocked.
No, actually. Telus and koodo run on the same network so it can be used without unlocking on Koodo (as well as Public Mobile).
Apr 20, 2012
307 posts
295 upvotes
Edmonton
No need to unlock for Koodo. I've got one working out of the box with no unlock.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
did not know that - thanks for the correction
hackoder wrote: No, actually. Telus and koodo run on the same network so it can be used without unlocking on Koodo (as well as Public Mobile).
Apr 24, 2009
88 posts
50 upvotes
Surrey
I thought these older version moto g's were 4g. Looks like this one is not.