Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Future Shop

Futureshop: Asus Vivo Tab RT $399 + Free Dock !!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2013 11:56 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 19, 2010
511 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
ichibansan wrote: I registered for the dock on Saturday on line, and received it today (Thursday) by FedEx...not bad...4 business days and it was in my hands.

(and I did not cut the label off either, just took picture and trimmed it)
Did your status ever change? Because i registered on Monday and the status still says "Your application has been submitted".
Telus Mobility $27.50 30GB Winback (2 Lines) + 20GB Add-on, 300 min US LD, 600 min ITLD
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2761 posts
882 upvotes
Ended up returning mine as it developed the "ghost touch" issue. Essentially, after the most recent update some units start registering touchs in the bottom-corner without the user doing anything. In turn, this means trying to move panes causes the screen to jump around, zoom in/out, etc.

I've tried everything the XDA forum advised (reboots, re-install, etc.) and it came back every time.

When I returned it to ME they said it was the 4th one over the past few months that developed the issue. Incidentally, the display model at the St. James Staples also has this issue and is completely unusable.

Oh well.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2004
3374 posts
973 upvotes
Calgary
Hmm, well when it arrives I may have decided I don't want mine either. I tend to buy first and ask questions later on stuff that is hard to get.

Plus the KB offer ends on the 31st. So if it is not delivered before then I will just return it.

I love the idea of a 16 hour battery life netbook, with windows and office for $400.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2012
1949 posts
2895 upvotes
Toronto
Timbits93 wrote: Did your status ever change? Because i registered on Monday and the status still says "Your application has been submitted".
No status never changed.--just said submitted, then it showed up
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2012
1949 posts
2895 upvotes
Toronto
gamzerz wrote: is it a bilingual keyboard or the one with the long rectangle enter key?
Bilingual
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2012
1273 posts
591 upvotes
Cambridge
I am trying to apply for the dock but getting a little confused. In the walk-through given on Asus website, it looks like it is asking to cut the SN label, put it on the receipt and then take one photo which shows both one below the other. While on the actual application page, it is asking for 2 uploads, one for the purchase invoice and another for picture of SN.

So what should i do, take a single photo with both or 2 photos showing one in each?
Aug 19, 2010
511 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
Just wanted to let you guys know my dock arrived (YAY!)

All i did was just scan my box and just crop it to fit the S/N box and scanned the receipt seperately.

Turn around time was pretty much 5 business days so that is what you should expect.

Regards,
Tim
Telus Mobility $27.50 30GB Winback (2 Lines) + 20GB Add-on, 300 min US LD, 600 min ITLD
Apr 25, 2006
414 posts
38 upvotes
Calgary
Timbits93 wrote: Just wanted to let you guys know my dock arrived (YAY!)

All i did was just scan my box and just crop it to fit the S/N box and scanned the receipt seperately.

Turn around time was pretty much 5 business days so that is what you should expect.

Regards,
Tim

Where are you located? Still waiting patiently here in Calgary -- 11 days and counting.
Aug 19, 2010
511 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
pei_boy wrote: Where are you located? Still waiting patiently here in Calgary -- 11 days and counting.
Vancouver. I registered for the dock on the 21st.
Apr 25, 2006
414 posts
38 upvotes
Calgary
Timbits93 wrote: Vancouver. I registered for the dock on the 21st.
Hmm. I called the Asus number and they're pretty useless. 5-6 weeks they say ;-)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)