• Nov 27th, 2012 3:11 am
Tags:
None
Dec 31, 2006
395 posts
80 upvotes
Wth?
thanks for visiting futureshop.ca
the site is currently closed for a scheduled upgrade so we can improve the quality and speed of your shopping experience.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Jump back here later to load up on great deals and the hottest products!
Mar 11, 2007
660 posts
29 upvotes
The entire experience has been quite a disaster. Last night was the same issue and by the time they fixed it, guess what no stock. Not to mention some items were out of stock before the sale. Just you watch come 3AM all those items will magically be in stock
Apr 18, 2011
59 posts
5 upvotes
screw fs after the ***** they gave me for returning an item.
m so freaking angry at FS!!I was trying to return one of the harddrive i got pricematched for Black Friday . The barcode didnt match for some unknown reason, stupid b''''' at counter ask if i was crazy in a sarcastic way " are you ok?" after denying me my return.I was furious that they thought i was committing fraud. Only reason i was able to return the item was the manager asked if i can identify the associate who sold me the harddrive. Luckily he was still working the same pickup and online counter. Manager talked to him and everything was fine. All the headaches of returning the item by no fault of my own, was pretty much told i was SOL if i cant find the cashier and identify him. i was pissed, got lucky this time, but not everyone will be able to find the person who sold them the item. I know FS was just protecting themselves from fraud, but f u for thinking im crazy, for getting pissed off for not being able to return an item i brought at your store 3 days ago!!!!!manager even threaten to call security if i didnt lower my voice.
Mar 11, 2007
660 posts
29 upvotes
icallyou604 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 11:32 pm
screw fs after the ***** they gave me for returning an item.
Im so freaking angry at fs!!i was trying to return one of the harddrive i got pricematch for black friday . The barcode didnt match for some unknown reason, stupid b''''' at counter ask if i was crazy in a sarcastic way " are you ok?" after denying me my return.i was furious that they thought i was committing fraud. Only reason i was able to return the item was the manager ask if i can identify the associate who sold me the harddrive. Luckily he was still working the same pickup and online counter. Manager talked to him and everything was fine. All the headaches of returning the item by no fault of my own, was pretty much told i was sol. I was pissed, got lucky this time but not everyone will be able to find the person who sold them the item. I know fs was just protecting themselves from fraud, but f u for thinking im crazy for getting pissed not being able to return an item i brought at your store 3 days ago!!!!! Manager even threaten to call security.
contact head office!!!
Feb 23, 2010
375 posts
114 upvotes
EDMONTON
I was in line at Mem Express ready to price match an Xbox live gold membership.... as I get to the till, the FS website goes down.

Bah, now I refuse to buy my gold membership from FS, I'd rather wait until I can find another deal somewhere else.
May 14, 2002
105 posts
19 upvotes
Prince Rupert, BC
Pretty frustrating. I tried calling in an order but it's down for customer service too. Oh well...
Dec 31, 2006
395 posts
80 upvotes
I finally got on, added something in the cart and missed the FSCyberMonday promo by 2 minutes. Oh well, next time.
Jul 14, 2012
17 posts
Wanted to buy something, check out link won't work. Now it is 5 minutes past the sale and now it works. Nicely done Futureshop, nicely done.
× < >