None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2004
2102 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec

Futureshop Pricematch

Does futureshop pricematch boxing day deals?
5 replies
Nov 28, 2003
326 posts
YVR
boy, this question has been asked in so many threads...now we're having a dedicated thread for this question? :|
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2004
2102 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Why don't you relax? I was using the search in the forum before I asked this question in a new thread alright? The only answer i got was probably not, well I wanted to ask in a seperate thread to get a sure answer. And thanks for not answering my question.
Nov 28, 2003
326 posts
YVR
VenomZeus wrote:Why don't you relax? I was using the search in the forum before I asked this question in a new thread alright? The only answer i got was probably not, well I wanted to ask in a seperate thread to get a sure answer. And thanks for not answering my question.
lol...i'm relaxing, all i'm saying is that answer is all over and you can find it. hmm...from your response, i do think you need to relax a little...lol. good luck. :)
Aug 24, 2003
898 posts
119 upvotes
gvrd
^ i dont understand this

if you can waste your time posting twice to this guy at least tell him/her the answer!!! :lol:
Nov 28, 2003
326 posts
YVR
barqy wrote:^ i dont understand this

if you can waste your time posting twice to this guy at least tell him/her the answer!!! :lol:
he already knew the answer as he had mentioned. why would i tell him what he already know?