Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 30, 2006
729 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto

Futureshop Xbox 360 ESP

I bought an ESP for xbox 360 ( when it was only 90 days ) and the guy they sold it to me said it covered the microphone and everything. So my mic broke and i returned the mic to them and they gave me a new one (3rd party). I was quite happy, but now it seems my mic has broken again. Will they replace my mic again. Or will they cause me to make a scene.
5 replies
Aug 7, 2005
484 posts
13 upvotes
The psp contract is for one replacement, then it's fulfilled (and garbage). Yikes, I would have bought a new mic - what if your 360 bricks? Hopefully, this is not the case.

You should look into the warranty from Microsoft anyway.
Mar 14, 2006
618 posts
20 upvotes
Does your receipt still show the service plan?

If it does you should be able to get the microphone replaced. If you want to make sure, call the store.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
2531 posts
29 upvotes
When i bought my 360 at launch i also purchased a 3 year warranty, a few months after that my controller broke, they replaced it with a brand new one no questions asked. This past February my 360 Rlod'd and my warranty still worked fine, but after my 360 was replaced, my warranty was finished.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
1761 posts
222 upvotes
how it works for xbox is accessories are usually replaced with some thing equal so for a controller they'll just swap it.. and ur warranty will still be good for the duration of the time. when ur xbox breaks then they will try to fix it first and if the cant then they'll replace it. ur warranty is done. u'll have to buy another seervice plan if u want for ur new unit.. csr of bestbuy speaking