• May 12th, 2017 9:56 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
5292 posts
592 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
I can see this show being good on an ongoing basis as long as they just stick to the theme/humour/quirkiness that made the original film a classic.
Like True Detective, just change the characters/story and as it can continue to hold up very well.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
3671 posts
683 upvotes
Sask.
Just saw Molly interviewed on Seth Meyers' show - she's hilarious! Did not know Fargo was shot in Calgary!
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2008
3645 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
Just marathoned the show this week and really enjoyed it. Can't wait for season 2!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2012
9563 posts
806 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
What's the point.. when the series is a long dragged out version of the original flick. Lame!
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
1687 posts
535 upvotes
Mississauga
Official Season 2 trailer

I love RFD! :)

Model 3 reservation holder
Administrator
Apr 7, 2015
241 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yo2boy wrote:
Jul 21st, 2015 4:35 pm
Official Season 2 trailer

Looking forward to the second season. Really enjoyed the first.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
6656 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto
Great series, like everyone said, strong from beginning to end. I only thought that the movie was alright, so this is much better than the film. I also dislike that Frances MacDormand's (sp?) character, SOO OVERRATED, winning the Oscar and that lousy freak accent. The characters are more caricatures in the film w/ lots of overacting and hamming it up vs more 'realistic' in the series. Better all-around.

Anyway, some questions for fans:
1. why did Lorne 'help' out Lester to kill his bully? What was in it for him and why do a favor for that wimp? Really liked him/felt sorry for him?
2. what's the riddle re 'humans seeing green in the most shades' that Lorne told Gus (I read online but want to read your interpretation)?
3. why did Lorne have to kill those 3 ppl in the elevator?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
5292 posts
592 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
What does everyone think of the second season so far?
Banned
Feb 22, 2014
294 posts
9 upvotes
CALGARY
Surprised to see this thread is very quiet. Loved the first series (some of it was filmed around the corner from my apartment) and I'll be watching the first two episodes of Series 2 tonight.
Administrator
Apr 7, 2015
241 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
When did the second season start? What night is it on? Yes I realize I can Google the answers to these questions.
Banned
Feb 22, 2014
294 posts
9 upvotes
CALGARY
SlimCharlesRFD wrote:
Oct 20th, 2015 2:37 pm
When did the second season start? What night is it on? Yes I realize I can Google the answers to these questions.
It started on October 12th and it's on every Monday night.

Episode one was good. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
5292 posts
592 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
If this season can top Freeman and Thorton's performances, I'm a happy man.
So far so good
Banned
Feb 22, 2014
294 posts
9 upvotes
CALGARY
Barely recognised Jesse Plemons from Breaking Bad. He's gone from Meth Damon to Fat Damon. :razz:
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel