Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2332 posts
508 upvotes
SlimCharlesRFD wrote:
Oct 20th, 2015 2:37 pm
When did the second season start? What night is it on? Yes I realize I can Google the answers to these questions.
As posted above, Oct 12th & on Mondays.
New episodes are on Netflix in certain regions (Netherlands being one of them) every Tuesday.
Aug 10, 2013
986 posts
149 upvotes
Arviat
Just finished the first season loved it so much I was very disappointed with the ending I thought Billy bob Thornton would've continued the role, I didn't like the first ep of season two found it rather boring :(
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
5206 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
AhJaysus wrote:
Oct 20th, 2015 8:04 pm
Barely recognised Jesse Plemons from Breaking Bad. He's gone from Meth Damon to Fat Damon. :razz:
He's almost like a Philip Seymour Hoffman now
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
5206 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Second episode - SPOILERS BELOW

Can't believe the cop didn't see the finger
Nice homage to the movie with the foot/grinder
The confrontation with Woodbine and Danson was excellent
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
6472 posts
580 upvotes
Toronto
Heavenleigh85 wrote:
Oct 21st, 2015 12:07 am
Just finished the first season loved it so much I was very disappointed with the ending I thought Billy bob Thornton would've continued the role, I didn't like the first ep of season two found it rather boring :(
BBT was really good but S2 is great quality also, the writing is just head and shoulders above other shows. I daresay it may even be better than S1 given these interesting new characters.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
5206 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
What an excellent show.
I'm surprised there's not more discussion about this, seeing as it's some of the best quality programming currently on TV.

The characters are so quirky, rich and deep.
Pacing and direction is top-notch and the story is tight.
Administrator
Apr 7, 2015
241 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Watched ep. 1 & 2 last night and am really enjoying it. I like how they've connected the two seasons.

They've managed to keep the quirkiness of the movie but also put their own taste on it. Brilliant.
Oct 21, 2015
10 posts
Westmount, QC
I'm a fan of the Fargo movie so of course I had to follow the series too. I just love this show from the start. The 1st season was brilliant and the 2nd season is coming along just as good.
Banned
Feb 22, 2014
294 posts
9 upvotes
CALGARY
Not many people watching this? It's been really good so far. Episode 5 was great.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1287 posts
2718 upvotes
Easily the best show on TV right now. Another great episode this week. Hits all the right notes.
"They're waiting for you Gordon...in the Test Chamber."
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
3831 posts
408 upvotes
Toronto
I thoroughly enjoyed the first season and not surprisingly this season is excellent as well. I can't put my finger on it but there's something about the pacing and tone of the show that makes it unique.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2008
4728 posts
791 upvotes
Whitby
SlimCharlesRFD wrote:
Oct 28th, 2015 3:32 pm
They've managed to keep the quirkiness of the movie but also put their own taste on it. Brilliant.
You betcha!
nomdesplumes:

"I wonder if adding extra electrical outlets is considered an electrical installation?"
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2013
5289 posts
1312 upvotes
Toronto
im waiting to get them all and then binge watch them.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1287 posts
2718 upvotes
This show just keeps getting better. Loved the hints to previous Coen Bros. movies in this one.
"They're waiting for you Gordon...in the Test Chamber."
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel