Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

G2A - Xbox Game Pass 12 months $43.48

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2019 11:04 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes

G2A - Xbox Game Pass 12 months $43.48

My one month for $1 just expired and I'm looking for a deal on a subsrciption, this is the cheapest I've found yet but never heard of these guys.
https://www.g2a.com/en-ca/xbox-game-pas ... lsrc=aw.ds

If youre not a gambler heres a one month membership for about 5 bux.
https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/member ... ox-one-360
Last edited by Don DiGuapo on Jan 1st, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
38 replies
Apr 29, 2013
619 posts
1010 upvotes
Candiac
Just bought it worked for me. I checked on reddit first and be aware that this is a marketplace so it depends on the individual seller. Apparently some keys don't work and some get revoked layer. So use at your own risk. At this price I took the chance.

Thank OP
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
mrobillard wrote: Just bought it worked for me. I checked on reddit first and be aware that this is a marketplace so it depends on the individual seller. Apparently some keys don't work and some get revoked layer. So use at your own risk. At this price I took the chance.

Thank OP
If it doesn't work youre protected by paying with paypal, but the key getting revoked later is worrisome, are there many examples of this?
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Apr 29, 2013
619 posts
1010 upvotes
Candiac
Note that there was a 2.57$order fee so total and to 43.48$
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1597 posts
1455 upvotes
Don DiGuapo wrote: If it doesn't work youre protected by paying with paypal, but the key getting revoked later is worrisome, are there many examples of this?
Paypal doesnt protect digital purchases
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
mrobillard wrote: Note that there was a 2.57$order fee so total and to 43.48$
Thanks, title edited.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote: Paypal doesnt protect digital purchases
Really... well that kind of kills it for me.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
Thanks OP, took the risk at this price..... Activated fine.
Dec 10, 2006
581 posts
163 upvotes
Kitchener
I've purchased my gold subscription from them the past 3 years. I've never had an issue. And I've never spent more than $35 for a year of gold
Nov 6, 2011
706 posts
377 upvotes
Calgary
Bought one as impulse buy as my $1/m had expired last night. Thanks
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
Make sure to deselect G2A shield, you will not be able to unsubscribe from monthly payments.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Oct 23, 2012
434 posts
213 upvotes
Brampton
I wouldn't risk using G2A because I've heard too many horror stories about people getting banned since they use shady tactics for digital codes.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1324 posts
1277 upvotes
I rather pay full price than to give my info to this shady website
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
bigfun3 wrote: I wouldn't risk using G2A because I've heard too many horror stories about people getting banned since they use shady tactics for digital codes.
G2A is a marketplace, so it's the third party sellers using the shady tactics. Codes sold directly by G2A are legit as far as I know.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3072 posts
2098 upvotes
Midland
bigfun3 wrote: I wouldn't risk using G2A because I've heard too many horror stories about people getting banned since they use shady tactics for digital codes.
I would have to agree. I know of an achievement collector who received an unexplained ban (edit: after he purchased a 1 year xbox live sub code). He called ms many times and somehow got his account unbanned, if you can believe this. Buyer beware!
Last edited by joe2k1 on Jan 1st, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
wearysky wrote: G2A is a marketplace, so it's the third party sellers using the shady tactics. Codes sold directly by G2A are legit as far as I know.
You're giving them far too much credit. There's already plenty of discussion on RFD about the challenging task of unsubscribing for the G2A Shield monthly subscription. A subscription you're automatically signed up for with each purchase, unless you manually de-select that option.

They are a toxic dumpster fire of a 'marketplace', and this should be brought up in every G2A thread to protect the innocent.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.