G9 or E-M1 Mk2, or selling all m43 lenses and switch to Fujifilm
Still can't decide b/w the G9 and E-M1 after reading many reviews/discussion threads. So I'm asking fellow RFDers which one would you choose b/w these 2?
Or sell all m43 lenses and switch to Fujifilm?
- They're both roughly the same price now.
- Currently only have 3 m43 lenses (1 cheap Oly, 1 pricey Oly, 1 pricey Panny) so can't really take advantage of the dual IS/DFD.
- Not interested in full-frame, been there/done that. The pics are amazing, but the weight and price involved was not pleasant.
- Fujifilm had a good deal on the X-T3 last month, but I missed it.
- Wait for E-M5 Mk III, or sell all m43 and just go with the X-T30?
- Some say m43 has no future due to physical limitation/system not designed for on-sensor phase detection (kind of some truth behind it, but Sharp just join m43 so I don't know).
Thanks in advance.