• Sep 16th, 2015 1:15 am
Tags:
None
10 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26999 posts
4298 upvotes
Awesome pics! Nice to know Ninja Turtles are still popular with the kids.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2004
2313 posts
642 upvotes
Those are going to be some very lucky grandsons when they're 16!
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
11812 posts
6109 upvotes
Toronto
More car pics please.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
7009 posts
1719 upvotes
Oh "Giggling" LOL. I was trying to figure out what "gaggling" was. Almost Google'd it.

Awesome fun for the kids. I am glad to see a Grandfather who encourages they play with the "toys" and not come out yelling! haha
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
Nice cars dude! Lucky kids! Who needs wonderland when you got this?
[OP]
Jan 24, 2014
404 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
No plans to adopt at the moment.

Ninja Turtles are very popular again.

We have 4 grandsons and two granddaughters which we will spoil as any grandparents would.

Gutty96. I couldn't figure out how to edit a title. Sorry for the confusion.

Koffey. There should be lots of my car pictures littered throughout the threads. Besides those pictured in this thread, I have a 65 street legal Formula race car, a 99 Benz SLK 230 (modified), 96 FIAT Barchetta, a 15 kia Soul SX, and just bought a FIAT 500 Pop.

Coriolis. Google Lotus Evora S GP Edition for lots of pics. Limited hand built 50 cars world wide with USA getting 12 and Canada got 3.

MCM..... they prefer Great Wolf Lodge. Lol
[OP]
Jan 24, 2014
404 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
SuburbanGangster wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 11:02 pm
Anymore cars you didn't take pictures of?
A.couple.up at the cottage and two at our winter place in Florida and another. Currently in restoration. It's a sickness... a good sickness... embarrassing how shallow and materialistic I look and wifey hates anyone asking about my "stupid cars"

I am unloading a few in hopes of keeping a smaller number of far nicer vehicles all in the garage at the house. Not sure that goal can be accomplished

A good friend recently passed away and I hope to acquire a couple.of his amazing cars from.his collection of 78 cars.

So find me a buyer for the Stingray, Barchetta, Malaga B+, and Benz. Just sold the jAguar and a Tr3 project this week