Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Galaxy Note $199 @ Costco for 3-year term and $75 Costco cash card + 3-in-1 charger

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2012 8:19 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jun 28, 2003
12183 posts
5650 upvotes
Ottawa

[Costco] Galaxy Note $199 @ Costco for 3-year term and $75 Costco cash card + 3-in-1 charger

I was at Costco today and saw Wireless etc kiosk offering Galaxy Note for $199 for 3-year term (Bell and Rogers) and they will throw in $75 Costco cash card and a 3-in-1 charger.

Not sure how long the promo is good until so your best bet is to check it out as soon as you can.

I am touching base with the Rogers corporate dude to see if there's any other promo for the Note. If not, I will grab this one at Costco for the wife, it's pretty much $199 everywhere so we may as well get to buy some stuff at Costco.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2521 posts
86 upvotes
No thanks

$50 limited usage, over price plan and 3 yrs term.

I would like to stick with mobility, the money I saved over each month can get me any phone I wanted, even just a limited number of phones......
It's a deal if it's on RFD :!: :!:
Dec 10, 2008
895 posts
130 upvotes
Well said. I do the same thing. Left robers about a year ago. And changed two phones so far

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)