6623 posts
980 upvotes
Vaughan
Haz wrote:
Oct 30th, 2016 3:09 am
wirebound wrote:
Oct 26th, 2016 3:31 pm
Bit of a spoiler so be warned ...
And if you want to spoil the entire seventh season, give this a read.

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/29/game-of ... ks-online/
Read it all on the freefolk subreddit.

Honestly, made me much more excited for the upcoming season than I was previously.
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13378 posts
8862 upvotes
Toronto
FYI people in Toronto can sit on the throne at Eaton Centre until Nov 20

"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25651 posts
5829 upvotes
GTHA
Why 'Game of Thrones' Fans Should Watch Maisie Williams' Netlfix Movie 'iBoy' ASAP
https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment ... ams-review
Are you a Maisie Williams fan?
As Lucy, the Game of Thrones actress exchanges her tomboy-ish persona for something closer to a damsel in distress. You'll be unsurprised to know she plays her tragic role with measured shock, playfulness, and badassery, damn near stealing the spotlight whenever she's in frame.

Oct 29, 2016
89 posts
7 upvotes
I haven't watched a single episode of Game of Thrones. Not even any clip or anything. And I'm happy that crazy fans of Game of Thrones are decreasing day by day. I heard the Series was amazing up until season 6. And in season 7, the story line became weak and it lost it's heat.

I still thinking of watching the entire series, so please don't enlighten me with any information. I'm very sensitive to Spoilers.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10048 posts
628 upvotes
Mississauga
Season 7 isn't even out yet. And the show is more popular than ever, both critically and in the ratings.
Oct 18, 2005
289 posts
29 upvotes
Garethbetty wrote:
Jan 29th, 2017 10:30 am
I haven't watched a single episode of Game of Thrones. Not even any clip or anything. And I'm happy that crazy fans of Game of Thrones are decreasing day by day. I heard the Series was amazing up until season 6. And in season 7, the story line became weak and it lost it's heat.

I still thinking of watching the entire series, so please don't enlighten me with any information. I'm very sensitive to Spoilers.
You shouldn't be in this thread if you a so sensitive to spoilers. S1-6 is no longer considered as spoilers and can freely discussed in here.
Oct 29, 2016
89 posts
7 upvotes
ctc027 wrote:
Jan 30th, 2017 10:27 am
You shouldn't be in this thread if you a so sensitive to spoilers. S1-6 is no longer considered as spoilers and can freely discussed in here.
Yeah, I know. That's why I kept my eyes closed while I was scrolling. Grinning Face With Smiling EyesFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed EyesSmiling Face With Sunglasses
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10048 posts
628 upvotes
Mississauga
Updated the title include the Season 7 premiere date. Only four months to go...

I went to the Thrones concert over the weekend and it was fantastic. Amazing to see so many Thronies in one place.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15812 posts
564 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Hnng season 7 july 16 confirmed?

PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2004
7009 posts
169 upvotes
New Westminster
Do we still need cable subscription to get HBOgo?
insert witty comment

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)