None
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2013
4051 posts
1101 upvotes
Kingston, ON
badOne wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 12:09 pm
Dominos still has their 50% off for Sunday, and MCD still has their dollar drink days
Gotta love RFD. Make sure you pay for those with a self-referred AmEx to maximize your rewards.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9961 posts
591 upvotes
Mississauga
Man, this has been one long wait! Well over a year since the season 6 finale. The only word I heard from those who attended the red (well, blue) carpet premiere is that jaws will drop.
Mar 31, 2017
926 posts
257 upvotes
What are the chances that first ep will feature an epic battle? Probably going to be 4 ep leading into a big battle. I'm expecting a boring ep, as usual for GOT last ep and first ep of any season.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15803 posts
561 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Where is everyone I want to see the discussions!

Winter isn't the only thing that came (if you know what I mean)!

Shall we begin?
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Apr 24, 2006
633 posts
126 upvotes
That was fun. Fast moving and touched on every person and location to get us "caught up". Now to see where it builds from here.
"I don't even know what this is and i just ordered it... damn it rfd."
"Thanks OP. Didn't need them until RFD'ers convinced me that i did!"
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9961 posts
591 upvotes
Mississauga
Holy cow, Arya! That was brutal!

It was nice to meet the friendliest Lannister soldiers ever, too.

The Hound is such a secret softie.

I want Cersei's floor map in my house. The HBO version of her dialogue heard in the trailer was so much more profane in the actual episode.

Can't wait until next week!
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15803 posts
561 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Best opening ever! The North remembers!

"Here I am with a thousand ships and two good hands" lmao, shots fired @ Jamie. #burn

Ed Sheeran can't find love in the club so he's looking for it in Westeros!

Who was in the jail tho? Any idea? Non book reader here just tell me I don't want to read the book to find out who was in jail.
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4583 posts
605 upvotes
What a great season set-up episode.

Sheeran's voice...!
Dec 28, 2006
856 posts
167 upvotes
33966 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2017 10:47 pm
Who was in the jail tho? Any idea? Non book reader here just tell me I don't want to read the book to find out who was in jail.
Dude with advanced greyscale desperately waiting for Daenerys? Pretty sure that's Jorah Mormont.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1522 posts
104 upvotes
Wow. It is so good to hear the opening credits again.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4583 posts
605 upvotes
33966 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2017 10:47 pm
Ixidor wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 12:02 am
Dude with advanced greyscale desperately waiting for Daenerys? Pretty sure that's Jorah Mormont.
Right...

I'm not sure it was a jail, either. There's a lot of sick/old people at the Citadel, a place of learning (kind of like a university?) And Sam was helping to take apart a cadaver. I'm guessing it also has a hospital/medical research unit of some kind...which is why Jorah's there, but in a sort of quarantined section.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)