• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2017 8:06 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 4, 2017
73 posts
20 upvotes
Any thoughts/feedback for Game of Thrones Season 7 E1 aired on Sunday.

Ed Sheeren...
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14713 posts
3781 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Ed Sheeran singing a stupid song for like 24.5 seconds wasn't really the highlight of the episode

First 3 minutes of the episode = epic!

The North never forgets!
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
1350 posts
548 upvotes
Hamilton
I haven't watched season 6 yet so no-one on RFD is allowed to talk about it until I'm caught up.

I have however been informed from 100% of the female population that Ed Sheeran is in the newest episode.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
4734 posts
603 upvotes
b166er1337 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 3:30 pm
If you are one of the few Stannis soldiers remaining in Dragonstone, and you just learned the entire army, including your king were annihilated hundreds of miles away. There was no reinforcement, no heir and no allies left. For all you know the Lannisters are coming to finish the job. I would run away too.
I guess I maybe just (probably incorrectly) assumed that a castle would be filled with more than soldiers.

Solider's wife's, children, merchants, etc... but I vaguely remember some funny business around Dragonstone from the books, something about Stannis not really wanting to inherit it and it being a huge pain to inhabit, so maybe that's why it just housed Stannis and his soldiers.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15802 posts
560 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
I liked Eddard of House Sheeran! Pls dont kill him and steal his face Arya!

"When people ask you what happened here, tell them the North remembers. Tell them winter came for House Frey."
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Apr 24, 2006
633 posts
126 upvotes
uber_shnitz wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 1:04 pm
Not to mention that technically, as far as it's been confirmed, only dragon glass & Valerian steel can kill WWs.

It's Wights that are susceptible to fire. So Dany's dragons in theory would decimate the Wight army, but it's not confirmed whether their fire would kill WWs. We know that fire doesn't kill WWs because in the episode where Jon & co fight the WWs in the Wildling village, a WW walks through fire to fight him (before being killed by his Valerian steel sword).

Stupid question, but is there a limit to how "old" a corpse has to be so a WW can re-animate it? Like we see Wights which are basically almost skeletons so I assume no matter what state of decomposition the body is in, as long as it's not dust, that a WW can re-animate it into a Wight.
I believe that dragon fire is more potent than regular fire so the WWs would be susceptible to it.
"I don't even know what this is and i just ordered it... damn it rfd."
"Thanks OP. Didn't need them until RFD'ers convinced me that i did!"
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15802 posts
560 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
ep 2 promo

PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7156 posts
812 upvotes
Toronto
ndiniwachojeff wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 5:34 pm
I believe that dragon fire is more potent than regular fire so the WWs would be susceptible to it.
That's what I assumed, but I know nothing lol.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
6872 posts
1398 upvotes
the outcome of the revenge scene was great but what's the deal with arya being able to change her voice to sound like an old man? i get the face disguise (i'm sure it's not the last time we'll see her use that trick to take someone out) but the drastic voice change?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7903 posts
767 upvotes
ndiniwachojeff wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 5:34 pm
That's the main theory people are going by but my point is that it's never been confirmed. As far as the lore is concerned, the only 2 things that can kill WWs are dragon glass and Valyrian steel.

Dragon fire might be revealed to be effective at a later date but for now any assumption of it is pure speculation. I mean there's also speculation that the WWs might have a Wight dragon themselves but once again, speculation.

Dragons are by far one of the deadliest weapons in the GoT universe (it's what allowed Aegon Targaryen to conquer the 7 kingdoms in the first place) but we know it's a short lived victory. Dragons are all but extinct and who knows whether Dany's dragons will even reproduce
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9960 posts
591 upvotes
Mississauga
ShoNuff2 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 9:09 pm
the outcome of the revenge scene was great but what's the deal with arya being able to change her voice to sound like an old man? i get the face disguise (i'm sure it's not the last time we'll see her use that trick to take someone out) but the drastic voice change?
It's not like wearing a Halloween mask. Wearing one changes your body and voice to match that of the original person.

I do think that the Faceless Men appear to be overpowered. I'm surprised Tywin or Cersei never thought of using them to take out their enemies.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4284 posts
340 upvotes
Toronto
33966 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 5:04 pm
I liked Eddard of House Sheeran! Pls dont kill him and steal his face Arya!

"When people ask you what happened here, tell them the North remembers. Tell them winter came for House Frey."

lol good one.

I marked out once I heard the singing. Great song actually!!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
6872 posts
1398 upvotes
Talamasca wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 10:15 pm
It's not like wearing a Halloween mask. Wearing one changes your body and voice to match that of the original person.

I do think that the Faceless Men appear to be overpowered. I'm surprised Tywin or Cersei never thought of using them to take out their enemies.
that's a pretty impressive power to have. theoretically she could turn into wun wun the giant just by wearing his face then... although it appears he has or will turn into a wight based on bran's vision.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)