Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17630 posts
1287 upvotes
TodayHello wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 6:32 pm
Wow wow wow, this thing killed a KID?!?! What's are we watching here ... and people are actually cheering for this thing? Sounds pretty evil.

Total trigger alert btw.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7214 posts
838 upvotes
Toronto
Ya, sad scene, no wonder Dragon Queen has so many detractors. Just total lack of logic to do that to her 2 innocent dragons. Breaker of chains my X lol.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25657 posts
5836 upvotes
GTHA
LADY STONEHEART CONFIRMED FOR GAME OF THRONES?!

Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4704 posts
643 upvotes
@tk1000 heh. I'm skeptical at this late point in the story...

But anyway, flashback to what I think is still the most beautiful, serene scene in the series. :)

And one of the comments:
Neds ignores Catelyn's suggestion to deny position for Hand of the King, eventually gets killed. Bran ignores Catelyn's order not to climb anymore, paralysed for life. Robb ignores Catelyn's wisdom not to marry Jayne Westerling, gets both of them killed.
Jun 30, 2009
522 posts
57 upvotes
Vancouver
Yeah, but Catelyn encounters Tyrion and arrests him, pretty much starts the entire war.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4704 posts
643 upvotes
dchimera wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 1:17 am
Yeah, but Catelyn encounters Tyrion and arrests him, pretty much starts the entire war.
Nah. The political war was brewing before that, and the Starks were dragged into it. Ned didn't want to be Hand, Catelyn had misgivings about promising Sansa to Joffrey...but King Robert and Jon Arryn were schemed against.

The Starks were attacked in Winterfell, their home. Bran was pushed off a tower; Arya and her friend Mycah were picked on by Joffrey; Lady was ordered executed.

The Starks were not the instigators.

I also recall Catelyn trying to keep a low profile on the road from King's Landing back to Winterfell, but it was at that time that Tyrion strolled into the same inn returning from his trip to the Wall and accidentally, cordially outed her. Catelyn was tricked and misled when Tyrion was named as Bran's conspirator, and then her defensive instincts were further triggered. She was right that the Lannisters were behind it, just didn't know that Tyrion was innocent.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7214 posts
838 upvotes
Toronto
...but didn't Cat release Jaime and cause that internal turmoil between Robb and one of the big honchos in his camp?

Anyway, is there any char in GOT that has NOT made even 1 boneheaded move? (I guess excluding the schemers Varys and Littlefinger.)
Oct 27, 2016
176 posts
33 upvotes
Fourth episode was the best episode of season 7. War was beyond my expectation.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 28, 2002
5995 posts
257 upvotes
Toronto
What if Cersi was actually a Targerian, Bran revealed it, everyone kissed made up and fought off the white walkers.
Cersi marries her former brother and live happily ever after.
This show will not have a happy ending considering it has been tragedy after tragedy especially for the Starks.
The king in the north sure does have some great chalk skills though.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1196 posts
335 upvotes
What happened to the armor and valerian steel Jamie gave Brienne? She certainly isn't using it - did it get stolen?
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1150 posts
261 upvotes
So hyped for tonight's episode at the Madison. Will be heading there straight from the Taste of Danforth. I've really enjoyed watching Season 7 at the pub this way since I don't have HBO and stopped downloading torrents since last season. I usually re-watch during the week when I get the episode from people who have downloaded by Wednesday.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9763 posts
853 upvotes
tk1000 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 12:24 am
LADY STONEHEART CONFIRMED FOR GAME OF THRONES?!

Click bait. That channel is called Flick Bait... it deserves all the thumbs down it gets.
badOne wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 12:06 pm
What happened to the armor and valerian steel Jamie gave Brienne? She certainly isn't using it - did it get stolen?
She still has Oathkeeper. She's also at Winterfell, so she'll probably (maybe) be battling White Walkers and Wights sooner or later?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10054 posts
634 upvotes
Mississauga
Biggest revelation from tonight's episode was that Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's legitimate son, and therefore has a greater claim to the Iron Throne than his aunt Dany. Wonder how she'll react when she finds out?

I got a Magnificent Seven vibe from Jon & Co. marching north at the end. With all of them known characters, there is no way they all make it back alive.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15812 posts
564 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Right? I was yelling at the screen "Sam, pay attention, she's saying important stuff"

Place your predictions on the 7! Who will not make it back?
Jon - he is invincible, they wont kill him off
Tormund - I hope not but wont be upset
Jorah - 2 soon
Gendry - 2 soon
Beric - he can be brought back?
Thoros - not a fan, he can get axed
Sandor - 1 of my faves i hope he doesnt get killed off
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
2258 posts
149 upvotes
I was disappointed with the beginning of the show and how Jaime survived... Not only he didn't drown with that heavy armor they were able to swim underwater for quite a distance to a beach without anyone around....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)