Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10141 posts
701 upvotes
Mississauga
Dumbbelldore wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 10:28 pm
@ s3e9 wtf did I just watch? Neutral Face
You should console yourself by watching the numerous Red Wedding reaction videos on YouTube!
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2300 posts
144 upvotes
ugly wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 12:24 am
I told you nothing really happens. ;)

Hopefully you didn't see it coming. When it was airing too many book fans were all too eager to drop hints about it. But even if you know it's coming, it's an incredible episode.
Yea but I wasn't expecting it to be the Starks! Man do I feel heartbroken and I couldn't get myself to sleep for an hour or two last night Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2013
4166 posts
1167 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Talamasca wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 7:28 am
You should console yourself by watching the numerous Red Wedding reaction videos on YouTube!
I still remember the chill down my back the first time when they started playing "Rains of Castamere." They did a really good job with that episode, brutal as it was.
Sep 19, 2013
944 posts
268 upvotes
Winnipeg
Red Wedding is an amazing twist. Take your time to enjoy next seasons.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
3465 posts
167 upvotes
Georgetown
Dumbbelldore wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 10:28 pm
@ s3e9 wtf did I just watch? Neutral Face
Yeah..... that's the reaction!

Episode 9s seem to be huge in the series.....
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1454 posts
432 upvotes
is this the last we will see of the Dorne people? It seems such a waste for them to build up these characters for 2-3 season then discard them completely for the final season.
Sep 19, 2013
944 posts
268 upvotes
Winnipeg
badOne wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 9:57 am
is this the last we will see of the Dorne people? It seems such a waste for them to build up these characters for 2-3 season then discard them completely for the final season.
lol, i had the same feeling when they killed off that prince charming from Dorne. they gave him such witty dialogues and everything, i thought he was developing into an important character. but then i realized - hey this is Game of Thrones, killing off a character is their forte. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9819 posts
879 upvotes
badOne wrote:
Their story seems wrapped up. It doesn't seem likely that Ellaria will ever find her way out of the dungeons and the rest of the Martells and Sands that were introduced in the TV show are dead. I doubt they'll have time to introduce new characters, so the only way we see anything in Dorne is if they show Cersei take back control of the kingdoms south of Winterfell.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10141 posts
701 upvotes
Mississauga
badOne wrote:
Many of the Great Houses of Westeros are now extinct, or close to extinction, at this point in the Great Game.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1454 posts
432 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 11:31 am
Their story seems wrapped up. It doesn't seem likely that Ellaria will ever find her way out of the dungeons and the rest of the Martells and Sands that were introduced in the TV show are dead. I doubt they'll have time to introduce new characters, so the only way we see anything in Dorne is if they show Cersei take back control of the kingdoms south of Winterfell.
The actress playing the lady snake confirms she wont be back. I was hoping to see the dorne army helping to fight the undead.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2013
4166 posts
1167 upvotes
Kingston, ON
The Dorne storyline in the show was so screwed up compared to the books that the characters had really just run their course and needed to be killed off. Only 6 episodes to go, right? No room for extraneous characters anymore.