None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9618 posts
451 upvotes
Mississauga

Game of Thrones - Season 7, July 16, 2017

March 31, 2013 @ 9pm. It's going to be a long four months! The first teaser has been released:
And the official announcement for the Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD was made too. It will be released on February 19, 2013. http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/19/game- ... son-2-dvd/

Blu-ray with HBO Select – includes all DVD features plus:
War of the Five Kings – Track the claims, strategies and key players involved in the battle for the Iron Throne with this interactive guide that follows the movements of various armies detailing their victories and defeats.
Histories & Lore – 19 animated histories detailing the mythology of Westeros and Essos as told from the varying perspectives of the characters themselves and featuring, in-part, illustrations from Game of Thrones storyboard artist Will Simpson.
In-Episode Guide – In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations and relevant histories.
Hidden Dragon Eggs – Find the hidden dragon eggs to uncover even more never-before-seen content.

DVD:
Creating the Battle of Blackwater Bay – See how the epic Battle of Blackwater Bay was brought to life in this exclusive, in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at the climatic episode. The 30 minute feature showcases never-before-seen interviews with cast and crew.
Game of Thrones: Inner Circle – Actors Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Michelle Fairley and Liam Cunningham talk in detail about their experiences shooting season two in this roundtable discussion moderated by executive producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss.
The Religions of Westeros – Hear author George R.R. Martin, David Benioff and D.B. Weiss discuss the competing religions in the series and how they influence the various characters in Westeros and beyond.
Character Profiles – Profiles of seven major characters as described by the actors portraying them including Renly Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon, Robb Stark, Theon Greyjoy and more.
Audio Commentaries – 12 commentaries with cast and crew including David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, George R.R. Martin, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington and more.
Last edited by Talamasca on Nov 19th, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3565 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
7564 posts
261 upvotes
Brampton
I still gotta start season 1. Keep hearing good things about it.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2011
4395 posts
567 upvotes
March...................................
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
4857 posts
1025 upvotes
Kanata
Ah I gotta go watch youtube videos of the faceless men now..
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15728 posts
530 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
House Targaryen ftw! Fire and Blood!
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13581 posts
3051 upvotes
I stopped watching the series after reading the books. Too much going on and a whole lot that will have to be cut out to fit the time constraints of a series. This reading of the novels has probably ruined the series for me but it couldn't be helped. Even went back and read the "Dunk and Egg" stories even though they are set many decades prior to the events in "A Song of Ice and Fire". Not many authors have done that to me over the years I have been reading fantasy that I should try to dig up and read everything they produced. just hoping that Martin finishes the next book in some timely fashion as he's been working on it for years and that one chapter on his website has been there for at least a year.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9618 posts
451 upvotes
Mississauga
I find that the books and the series complement each other. The books obviously have much more detail and nuance to them but the series has some incredible acting that the books cannot have.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2010
5200 posts
162 upvotes
I almost suggested watching Game of Throne with the family because I have heard that the show was great, good thing I checked IMDB beforehand
ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9618 posts
451 upvotes
Mississauga
LOL. Nothing on HBO is family friendly!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2010
5200 posts
162 upvotes
Talamasca wrote:
Nov 20th, 2012 10:53 am
LOL. Nothing on HBO is family friendly!
It would have been a very awkward moment
ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ
Nov 22, 2012
1 posts
Can't wait for this to come back. My favorite show right now by a long shot. Great acting to compliment how awesome the books are.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2011
1127 posts
52 upvotes
HTTP04 wrote:
Nov 20th, 2012 10:01 am
I almost suggested watching Game of Throne with the family because I have heard that the show was great, good thing I checked IMDB beforehand
Hahaha your kids would have learned a lot of new ***** by the first episode!
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15728 posts
530 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Another season 3 teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7e_Oo0Bis

I noticed the buildings looking up view looks similar to Toronto's financial district don't you think?

for comparison:

I guess the their world returns to ours?
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Dec 15, 2010
285 posts
52 upvotes
HTTP04 wrote:
Nov 20th, 2012 1:49 pm
It would have been a very awkward moment
Just from the first episode alone... beheadings, dwarf getting a bj, naked Khaleesi, incest, and... oh yeah, defenestration.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel