https://gamedevbundle.com/

Astroslugs
Auralux
Cardinal Quest
Girl with a Heart of
Influence
Pitman

Code: Select all

A pay-what-you-want indie game bundle made by a community of Redditors! Pay any amount through Google, Amazon, Paypal, or with Bitcoins to gain access to 6 amazing indie games!

If you pay over 6$ or 0.8 BTC, you can also get access to an extra game, soundtracks, concept art, and art assets from some of the games.

The bundle contains 6 games and is fully pay-what-you-want which means that for any amount you pay,
 you will receive a download link for the 6 games in the bundle as well as Desura keys for those 6 games. The bundle will run for 2 weeks.

We accept payments through Google, Amazon, Paypal, and Bitcoin. If you pay 6$ or more (or 1 bitcoin), you will also have access to an extra game: The Sun is Deadly from Rat King Entertainment
 (who also made Pitman), as well as soundtracks, concept art, and art assets from some of the games.
12½% of the revenue of the bundle will be donated to the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
He stole our blackroot!
5 replies
Nov 24, 2008
840 posts
199 upvotes
Calgary
I didn't realize this was done by Reddit, else I would have thought it was another boring bundle. I might have to check this out, thanks op.
[OP]
Apr 5, 2012
178 posts
64 upvotes
Where the rivers mee…
Devotion wrote:
Jul 11th, 2012 4:55 pm
Seems sketch bro...
how? gonna buy it myself later when the webpage is back up. I already own 3 of the games, but still worth it for the extra stuff.
He stole our blackroot!
× < >