Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Gamefly PCDD] Skyrim $12, Legendary Edition $29 - Steam

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2013 3:53 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto

[Gamefly PCDD] Skyrim $12, Legendary Edition $29 - Steam

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/es3g4z.jpg[/IMG]

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/promotion/497

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - $14.99
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition - $35.99
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY - $9.99
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY - $9.99
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC - $9.99
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard DLC - $9.99
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Hearthfire DLC - $2.49

Use GFDOCT20 at checkout for additional 20% off.

The Skyrim titles are Steam, Oblivion and Morrowind are Securom.
6 replies
Oct 3, 2009
108 posts
125 upvotes
Pretty good. If you miss this, however, I would be almost certain the same discount if not better will be available during the steam thanksgiving sale.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto
DrGizmo wrote: Pretty good. If you miss this, however, I would be almost certain the same discount if not better will be available during the steam thanksgiving sale.
You guys always seem positive about any upcoming Steam sales, but lately Steam is getting slapped from all directions. Just saying...don't get your hopes up.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7675 posts
10978 upvotes
Scarbs
I agree with Gizmo, except for the part about steam. I find that as of late, it's GMG that's been offering the better deals of the two.
Oct 3, 2009
108 posts
125 upvotes
mtommy79 wrote: You guys always seem positive about any upcoming Steam sales, but lately Steam is getting slapped from all directions. Just saying...don't get your hopes up.
I agree its hit or miss, but typically if you see a deal during say the summer sale, it will likely come back for thanksgiving. I believe Skyrim was 40 or 50% off back during the summer sale, so it seems to reason it would likely be back at the same or greater discount during the thanksgiving one.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
2896 posts
214 upvotes
DrGizmo wrote: Pretty good. If you miss this, however, I would be almost certain the same discount if not better will be available during the steam thanksgiving sale.
As you guys may know, I've been waiting for Skyrim legendary to drop for some time, so I'm excited.

As you may also know, I am a noob when it comes to Steam (just started it this summer actually) :lol: . So with that in mind, what's the Thanksgiving sale? Is it anything like the summer sale, with generally good discounts on lots of games? I can definitely wait if it's worth it.
“My biggest problem with modernity may lie in the growing separation of the ethical and the legal.”
-Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Oct 3, 2009
108 posts
125 upvotes
Maximize wrote: So with that in mind, what's the Thanksgiving sale? Is it anything like the summer sale, with generally good discounts on lots of games?
Its exactly like the summer sale, albeit maybe not as large in scale, but definitely one of the more significant steam sales, up there with summer, holiday and a few other big blow outs. Theres no guarentee that skyrim will be there, but if I were a betting man...