Gamertags / PSN ID's - RFD Gamer Community

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2017 1:22 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes

Gamertags / PSN ID's - RFD Gamer Community

I couldn't find any threads about this but thought I'd start a thread for people to add their gamertags or PSN IDs to add to other's friends list.

Would be awesome to get to play with some RFDers.

PSN ID: halcyon-ix
- Just add "RFD" in the friend request
115 replies
Jul 26, 2009
465 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
PSN ID:Jurell02

Live ID: Jurell 01
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
2471 posts
2945 upvotes
Toronto
No love for Nintendo?
Banned
Mar 20, 2011
1324 posts
822 upvotes
Bowmanville
Great idea!

I don't have a mic...
You just proved signatures work!

Now who would go and edit my signature for no valid reason, especially as it never violated any of the posted terms.... :lol:
Nov 27, 2011
39 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
PSN- STJL21
GTA V group sounds good!!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
BYan wrote: No love for Nintendo?
I have no idea how Nintendo's online infrastructure works. I have a 3DS but barely turn it on, let alone go online. But sure! If ppl want to add their Mii/Wii's or whatever the ID is, feel free to =)
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
nowsleepy wrote: Great idea!

I don't have a mic...
Might be a good thing as most adults mute rude children online.

Or you can go onto the Shop.ca thread and pic yourself up an Elite headset ;P
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Guess what my gamer tag on PSN is?

Bingo!

It's also scorpionsy :)

I don't understand why people have multiple online identities...pick one and stick to it...unless you are doing it for a reason (like being banned or have a bad reputation somewhere else online, right?)

I have a PS3 bluetooth headset that I got a couple of years ago...that I never even opened...even when I played Super Street Fighter IV on PSN I just played with people and they would send me PSN text messages like "GG" (Good Game) etc. and I would reply back the same way.

Well...I have it just in case I need it..and I got it on deep discount back then (it was the slightly larger original black model that was released for PS3...but I think Sony released a newer smaller version in the same black color and one in a Army-Camo version...as far as I recall after that).
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Banned
Mar 20, 2011
1324 posts
822 upvotes
Bowmanville
I have to say... I thought this thread would have exploded by now. I guess there aren't that many gamers on RFD after all. Oh well, maybe when GTA online gets sorted out we can do some heists? RFD style?
You just proved signatures work!

Now who would go and edit my signature for no valid reason, especially as it never violated any of the posted terms.... :lol:
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
nowsleepy wrote: I have to say... I thought this thread would have exploded by now. I guess there aren't that many gamers on RFD after all. Oh well, maybe when GTA online gets sorted out we can do some heists? RFD style?
Yeah, and RFD gamers can call their heist group on GTA 5 online multiplayer...."The RFD Effect" ;)
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
TheBatManRising wrote: I would like a thread about what games people are playing RIGHT NOW! !!!
I actually had a thread a while back asking what games people are BACKLOGGED with...

And yeah, I've tried creating this type of thread before. My impression is people tend to go to the Deals forums and skip out on the rest of the other threads. Would love to have a RFD community of gamers as we know there's a ton of us out there (Look how many threads are about game deals on RFD..it's ridiculous!)

NowSleepy...maybe you should just attach this thread to your PS+ posts to get some more exposure =P
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
2143 posts
531 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
Add me
PSN ID - evolution_nine

I don't visit this part of RFD often and would of thought there was a GTA V RFD Crew by now.
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12873 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
add me aznkid2000, i remember playing mw2 with some of you guys.

GTA V heist for me also!!
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12873 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
so i just started gta v online and only see racing, deathmatch type of missions? where do you do heist? or am i to low lvl
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure